Central FL Nude Beaches - Apollo/Playalinda

Do any bulls or couples visit either of these nude beaches? My woman and I have been mulling over the idea of going for a while, and I think we will be there next weekend. I'm hoping we are getting closer to her getting some attention in public.

I figured there may be a lot of older people, but its gonna be worth a shot in order to get my woman to shed some layers in public. :)

26/29 y/o BBW couple here.
can you make that ass bounce for me

I go to Playalinda when I am up that way . Blindcreek is my regular one and to Haulover when I am down south. I have options as all are within two hours !!

We went to Playalinda regularly before covid. Greg took me by on the way home from N. Florida trip. We walked down to see. There were a lot of older couples, but younger folks were there, too. The next weekend we went. I intended to wear my suit, maybe take my top off. In 10 minutes I was completely nude. It was liberating. All sizes, colors, and shapes. Most folks paid little attention. Well except for the single men.
View attachment 4236278View attachment 4236279View attachment 4236280
Damn...sexy.

Do any bulls or couples visit either of these nude beaches? My woman and I have been mulling over the idea of going for a while, and I think we will be there next weekend. I'm hoping we are getting closer to her getting some attention in public.

I figured there may be a lot of older people, but its gonna be worth a shot in order to get my woman to shed some layers in public. :)

26/29 y/o BBW couple here.
I've been wanting to try out Playlinda for a while, I've heard good things about it.

Always had a good time at Blind Creek

Apollo beach is not much, IF you go into the park, pay the National park fee, and drive to the far end of Canaveral beach ( farther down from Apollo) there was a few more nude sunbathers there. I was there for about a hour, and plan on returning before i leave for ND next month. also ample parking.

Took are first steps in going out again by going to Playlinda on 7/13 and 7/14. Both days, we ended up at Lot 14 (came about 10 am both days and lot 15 was already filled).

On the 14th, Playlinda closed early due to the launch. So after a morning at Playlinda, I took Sweetie up to Apollo Beach in the late afternoon of the 14th.

Great days spent naked while enjoying the ocean and beach.

Already looking forward to using our pass again later this summer.

Picture taken 7/14 Apollo Beach 7:24 pm.

Attachments

• 20220714180928(3).jpg
    20220714180928(3).jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Took are first steps in going out again by going to Playlinda on 7/13 and 7/14. Both days, we ended up at Lot 14 (came about 10 am both days and lot 15 was already filled).

On the 14th, Playlinda closed early due to the launch. So after a morning at Playlinda, I took Sweetie up to Apollo Beach in the late afternoon of the 14th.

Great days spent naked while enjoying the ocean and beach.

Already looking forward to using our pass again later this summer.

Picture taken 7/14 Apollo Beach 7:24 pm.
Should have posted ahead that you were going and you would have had company instead of spending it by yourselves !!

I went to play Linda in march, lots of assorted people couples singles. One guy was there and I asked him what time the fun crowd arrived, and I don't think he understood what I was saying

Back