Captions

tumblr_ojkgohBY8a1w0wuvbo1_500.jpg
This girl is definitely *******. Isn’t it against B2W rules and against the law!!!

I can relate to that... That's why I divorced him..lol
Really? You divorced your hubby because of that? I think ? it’s more to it than what you claim here, or maybe it’s the other way around, he divorced you instead....lol .

A good wife is hard to find, but a cheap wife is easy to spot n move on .., lol ?.

And you should feel grateful. Grateful that you get to see your beautiful wife so happy, you get to see her in all her sexual power, see her for what she has always been but didn’t know until now. You can’t believe that you are more turned on watching her with bbc then you ever were when you were fucking her, and you love it
I know I would get more turned on watching my wife fucking black cock then I ever did fucking her myself. I know I would love it. I would get the biggest hard-on and jerk off to.

That is the natural order
Yes it is. Seeing white girls taking BBC is the most beautiful sexually erotic arousing thing. It's like they were made for each other, so natural, much more natural than white on white sex. Perhaps that is why us white guys get so hard watching and actually want white girls to fuck black only. It makes me hard just talking about it.

Back