Captions

If my future gf wanted this lifestyle, I’d DEF approve. If she Only let me stick my little cock in her after she’s been properly used, I’d be fine with that too. I’d even clean her black owned pussy and his cock if he wanted me too.

yes! wouldn't want it to be any other girl! some would call her shallow but she just has standards! Only Black Men! No white boys! if that wasn't the case, then i'd doubt her commitment to BBC! those are my standards! like with BDSM fantasies, nobody is supposed to really be in danger. In cuckold fantasies, suppose the white boy has the freedom to walk away. Regardless, i'd want to make my fantasy as close to possible of me really feeling worthless & humiliated. So for the Black Men & white girls to have little to no respect for me, that'd help out!

looking at the sizes of those BBCs, the white girls will need each other for support! every girl's first BBC experience should be done with a friend. for the support but also to turn 2 white girls onto BBC at the same time! size does matter & white girls only learn that by giving themselves to Black Men! their cocks are bigger than white boys' so white girls might as well give them a try! only catch is that either you can handle BBC or you can't but left with a gaping pussy too loose for lil white penis! if you're too weak for BBC, at least give it another try sometime. it's not like you'll be satisfying any lil white penises for the rest of your life!

Love seeing Black Men laid back & getting a blowjob! Black Men work hard so maybe he's tired. If he falls asleep, i'd love the girl to keep sucking his BBC for some time afterwards. Just to make sure that he's not going to wake up as soon as she stops sucking. also would love to see her notice that he's waking up & be there ready to suck his BBC more!

That's true because they've experienced sex with a Black Man. It was also a threesome with their friend which might not be something they'd do with their fiances. They're probably white boys who are so insecure that they'd be afraid their wives would become lesbians. That wouldn't happen if their fiances could give them great sex! They can't so having had this threesome is going to really make sex with their fiances a real let down!

Back