Captioned Cuckold Pics

I couldn't even do that. All I did that night was watch while He took ownership of my wife and my marriage. We didn't know that was his plans until that first time he unloaded his pent up black manhood, throb after throb, 9"deep inside my tight lil wifey and she couldn't do anything about it except relax and allow nature to open her up to fully allow him to breed her and keep her toned sexy white legs spread as far as she could spread them while she layed there across our bed with her nails dug into his back, accepting every drop of him as she couldn't help but moan with every throb of him deep in her lil white tummy, while feeling her insides getting flooded and filled up by this IDEAL black alpha male made for breeding that she just met and fucked for the first time 2 days earlier.

That was my wifes first bull, only 2 days after she finally agreed to try being a hotwife, and after only the 2nd time they met and fucked. He unloaded balls deep in my sexybaby 3 times that night, making sure my wife was his forever. The 1st time he had her pinned down in missionary, the next 2 times she willingly accepted him balls deep giving him full breeding duties.
She went from a shy, faithful, devoted, petite, suburban white wife to a QoS, Black Bred, Black Owned Bitch in 2 days.
The perfect wife for most of us white men on her

View attachment 7459370
Cum on clothes is so sexy and smoking hot. This cuck would not hesitate to share cum with my wife.
Wow!!!!! Now that his wife's boss has just shot his cum all over his wife's face and lips, he does not want to kiss his wife's cum soaked face and lips. He is a bad cuckold and should be ashamed of himself.
I am thrilled when my white slut wife poses for photos like this lucky white wife is doing for her lucky white cuckold husband. I always try to remember to thank the black strangers for fucking my beautiful white wife's mouth and filling it with their sweet hot cum before I give my loving wife a deep French kiss, both of our tongues swirling in the black man's cum together.

Thank you Sir for allowing me to watch you fuck my beautiful white wife bareback and shoot your black baby making cum loads deep into my loving white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb. You are a kind and generous considerate black man.
You talk the talk, man, but can you walk the walk? And when I say "walk", I mean "lick".

Maybe the BLM organization could act as a starting point for white couples needing sexual training.
Maybe as a starting point but I would prefer to see a more calm respectful black organization like the NAACP to start a Relationship Therapy for White Couples organization that publicly promoted its Goal of helping white couples understand a white wife's Natural NEED and Desire to be fucked bareback by black men and have black men's babies. They could help the white couples to accept and understand that the white husbands are Inferior to Superior black men sexually, physically and genetically. Also explain to the white wife that it is not her white husbands fault that he is Inferior because he was born Inferior. That Nature determines which males will be the Alpha Bulls and which males
husbands
You talk the talk, man, but can you walk the walk? And when I say "walk", I mean "lick".
I have licked my wife often.

Wow!!!!! Now that his wife's boss has just shot his cum all over his wife's face and lips, he does not want to kiss his wife's cum soaked face and lips. He is a bad cuckold and should be ashamed of himself.
I am thrilled when my white slut wife poses for photos like this lucky white wife is doing for her lucky white cuckold husband. I always try to remember to thank the black strangers for fucking my beautiful white wife's mouth and filling it with their sweet hot cum before I give my loving wife a deep French kiss, both of our tongues swirling in the black man's cum together.
Mmmm - love your post and devotion to being the best cuckold you can be. Wonderful that your wife shares her bull's cum with her cuck. :lips: 🤘

Back