Captioned Cuckold Pics

YOU were just WATCHING and WANKING, weren't you?
View attachment 6938628
I couldn't even do that. All I did that night was watch while He took ownership of my wife and my marriage. We didn't know that was his plans until that first time he unloaded his pent up black manhood, throb after throb, 9"deep inside my tight lil wifey and she couldn't do anything about it except relax and allow nature to open her up to fully allow him to breed her and keep her toned sexy white legs spread as far as she could spread them while she layed there across our bed with her nails dug into his back, accepting every drop of him as she couldn't help but moan with every throb of him deep in her lil white tummy, while feeling her insides getting flooded and filled up by this IDEAL black alpha male made for breeding that she just met and fucked for the first time 2 days earlier.

That was my wifes first bull, only 2 days after she finally agreed to try being a hotwife, and after only the 2nd time they met and fucked. He unloaded balls deep in my sexybaby 3 times that night, making sure my wife was his forever. The 1st time he had her pinned down in missionary, the next 2 times she willingly accepted him balls deep giving him full breeding duties.
She went from a shy, faithful, devoted, petite, suburban white wife to a QoS, Black Bred, Black Owned Bitch in 2 days.

Last edited:
Back