Captioned Cuckold Pics

Thatā€™s why we love women. On one side, thereā€™s husband, k.ids, family, work, friends.
On the other side, thereā€™s fucking.
Absolutely!

Sexual enjoyment can just be about the Sex.....It does not have to involve deep feelings for a person.

Modern Women in a Cuckolding Lifestyle should feel free to just enjoy the good Sex BBC can bring to a Marriage!

A good Cuck Hubby does all he can to help his Wife finally get some good SEX!

You can't get the sounds of him destroying the love of your life and the mothrr of your kdds, out of your head because since that fateful night when she finally submitted and willingly spread her legs for the biggest dick either of you have ever seen and allowed him to stretch and fill her tight white tummy, she allowed him to completely own her in your own bed 3-4 nights a week during that first month while all you can do is watch your wife that only a month ago was so shy and completely faithful, beg beg beg this stud of a black bull to:
- Please Never stop fucking her
- Please stay in your bed with her longer
- Please give her that perfect black cock 1 more time before he goes
- Please cum deep inside her again
- Please let her suck and swallow him again
- Please do whatever he wants to her
- Please do nasty things to her or make her do nasty things to him

That's why you can't get the sounds out of your head! Lol

Watching the passion and natural desire they have for each other while he gently, roughly, and completely gives my wife everything she needs and wants, plus extra! That's why i couldn't argue when my wife wanted to completely give him everything that he wanted. So what was a game, kink, or fantasy turned into breeding sessions between a perfect Alpha Male seeking to breed and a Very Fertile Ovulating and WILLING female ready to surrender to dominance of being taken as his breeding bitch.

Last edited:
šŸ’Æ truth but that has been his ā€œexplanationā€ MANY times - LOL. I find it easier and fun to tell the truth to all the nosy questions ā€œWho is this that guy I saw you with, how do you know each otherā€¦ā€. - ā€œHeā€™s my Bullā€.

When they look like they donā€™t know what ā€œBullā€ means I follow-up with: ā€œWe are fuckingā€.

Back