Captioned Cuckold Pics

Every hotwife deserves having herself a piece of black chocolate. When I say ‘chocolate’, I’m notreferring to the one that you can find in candy bars. No, I’m talking about the one that’s studly and black, with thick veins popping all around it. Nine-plus inches long with a thick girth, with a thick helmet head and two large sac of balls underneath.

20160305_170908000_iOS.jpg

Most of my wife's bulls were a good average size of what i would think a Bull is, about 7"-8" and thick.

The first time she fcked someone that was about the size in this pic, all 3 of us thought she wasn't going to make it! Lol. My wife's petite anyways, 5'3" 120lbs sexy af, but i knew when i saw him come in the house, i knew his cock was gonna be huge. And omg was he huge! My wife literally had to get loosened up before she could take him. And damn did he take out some sexual frustration on my wife!

That was the only time she fucked him... until a few months later she was craving to get destroyed like that again, so she texted him back. She used him a few times a year for couple years whenever she wanted to get completely destroyed like that again.

Back