Captioned Cuckold Pics

The wife has a white GF that her thighs and feet resemble the one pictured here. Her feet and her ass has an incredible female aroma the few times i was allowed to smell her and clean her. Although my wife is Asian a bit trimmer and more gymnastic than this, i find that thickness and 'meat' on a female so darn attractive. I love that aroma a thick female generates from her ass after she has been in tight jeans all day. My wife is into being the power and the dom one by far, when she brings home her thick white female and has me perform things on her, those butterflies in my tummy are activated!!!!

That black cock! Right next tot he white lady. BEAUTIFUL! Instant erection here! Guess i am trained well now. IDK? But i am more attracted to that thick and precious cock than the woman! Honestly. I would love to snuggle up to the cock, kiss it gently, stroke it, make it erect and suck it. While looking at the black male, the superior male of the world! Waiting for his black sperm seed to shoot out and go into my tummy. I never ever envisioned in a million fucking years I would be attracted to to a cock or a black man. But i do love them and crave them, beyond every thing i can think of. I have no problem for the wife to place me against the wall and have me place my hands behind my head and kick my balls to calm me down, get me to increase my speed of service or correct anything she believes i am doing that should be changed ro improved. But when i see those black cocks and balls, I am in love with them. Just to be within an inch of one and smell his crotch, smell the black man and know that my mouth will soon be pleasuring the tur kings of the world, is the most erotic, sexual and natural thing for me. So proud I am at terms with being a white sissy fag.

tumblr_mp84smClvx1ri0reao1_1280.jpg
Beautiful

Back