Can a female be a cuck?

just_jenna

Female
Gold Member
Hear me out? I think we can all agree, most cucks have a micro 🍆 but maybe the females that are in love with them are a variation of a cuck but in female form? Therfore if reversed they'd be submissive to a female bull but any color female bc we only have a dominate masculine side not an actual 🍆???
( I may need to put down the 🍃)

Awesome So Cool GIF by Jssan

well, a cuckold 'A', is a person whose wife has relations with other men, with or without A's consent.

cuckqueens are generally a fem version of a cuckold.

dan

Out of curiosity how do you think that dynamic would work?
The white female cuck going forward will be known as a "puck"😲.
She will be woefully inadequate in all things sexual😆.
Dry, cold, shallow, pussy...
Big teeth, small mouth, debilitating gag reflex that often leads to projectile vomiting🤣.
Envious, jealous, covetous of the natural beauty, sensuality and sexiness of Black women😉.
Who will be known as "Mares and Fillies".
The "puck" will support, facilitate,
encourage the sexcapades of the white male "WOS" (Worshipper Of Sistas or "Hot Hub") with "Mares, Fillies, and BPP's" (Black Perfect Pussies)😜.
The "puck" does have some redeeming qualities however🤔.
She keeps a nice home, contributes meaningfully, and makes a helluva pot roast😂.

Last edited:
The white female cuck going forward will be known as a "puck"😲.
She will be woefully inadequate in all things sexual😆.
Dry, shallow, pussy...
Big teeth, small mouth, debilitating gag reflex that often leads to projectile vomiting🤣.
Envious, jealous, and covetous of the natural beauty, sensuality and sexiness of Black women😉.
Who will be known as "Mares and Fillies".
The "puck" will support, facilitate, and encourage the sexcapades of the white male "WOS" (Worshipper Of Sistas) or "Hot Hub"...
With "Mares, Fillies, and BPP's" (Black Perfect Pussies)😜.
The "puck" does have some redeeming qualities however🤔.
She keeps a nice home, contributes meaningfully, and makes a hell of a pot roast😂.
Glee Congratulations GIF

Back