Calling all UK based fans

I'm open for any chat and always make sure that any potential conversation is 💯 up front...so don't go there with me
Like I said. That wasn't the case at first. Unless you only approached me that way. Cos from my chat with you. Which I still have. You claim to be a couple looking to meet

Most UK Folks are not serious, yes I have met some nice few but generally most UK people on here are not serious (even some verified ones).

Most UK Folks are not serious, yes I have met some nice few but generally most UK people on here are not serious (even some verified ones).

Can't say people aren't serious just because you haven't met them, we have been on the scene for over 5 years, been to lots of private parties and clubs including BMFC. Yet we haven't met a single person off of here as things are usually arranged through Fabs. So don't tar everyone with the same brush 😉

I only been here for a less than a year so take it as it is, but for me I find the UK BTW scene being dead is due to lockdown and many people not meeting up due to this pandemic. That said location also pay a big factor to. Most of action in my opinion happens down South or London .

Anyways do people actually use fabswingers as I rarely get any interaction on that site at all.

Also what is Kik and does someone have link to the site?

The lack of a meet verification system puts us off meeting from here. That and 95% of messages we’ve ever received are from non-uk members so meets wouldn’t happen. We took down all our media as we were just getting a lot of grotesque messages. We’ve been members on Fabs for over 5 years and have many meet verifications there. Fabs appears better for arranging physical meets.

I only been here for a less than a year so take it as it is, but for me I find the UK BTW scene being dead is due to lockdown and many people not meeting up due to this pandemic. That said location also pay a big factor to. Most of action in my opinion happens down South or London .

Anyways do people actually use fabswingers as I rarely get any interaction on that site at all.

Also what is Kik and does someone have link to the site?
Kik is a messaging service where you don't have to give phone details just a screen name. You can download the app from the play/apple store

Can't say people aren't serious just because you haven't met them, we have been on the scene for over 5 years, been to lots of private parties and clubs including BMFC. Yet we haven't met a single person off of here as things are usually arranged through Fabs. So don't tar everyone with the same brush 😉
Was you on swingernation as horny& horny

Back