Bulls vs. BBC

neefiboy

Couple
Real Person
From
Malaysia
I’d categorize the relationship with my wife as Stag Vixen. Best description I’ve found is

A couple in which the man shares his woman with other men for erotic NSA encounters, yet the husband is straight hetero alpha and not seeking bi play nor humiliation and the woman does not demean or sissify her man. As contrasted to cuckold/cuckoldress. Stag vixen is the other variant of the hotwifing lifestyle.

There is lots of threads here for bulls. But not as many talking about BBC.

Are bulls mainly looking for cucks?
Wifey loves BBC and I love seeing a nice black cock in her but bit not looking for a bull.

Where are all the BBCs that compliment Stag Vixen couples?

Thoughts?

Too many lables. BBC is what kind of cock, Bull is a third whos intrested and servixes thw wife. A bull can have a BBC or a BWC or any combination.
True. I guess what I’m saying is when I see guys call themselves bulls they are looking to dominate a wife with out regard / respect for the husband. At least that’s the feel I get from reading posts here. But of the guys we’ve engaged ( and there have been several ) they have all been respectful as us as a couple. Maybe that’s what we gravitate toward perhaps. But then. We don’t do cuck so maybe singles sense that when we’re chatting prior to a hook up

The stag and vixen is an invention to avoid the cuckold label so the husband can feel better..no alpha man share his wife..that's a crap..even swingers technically are cuckolds becouse once your wife fuck others you have horns..at least swingers swap wives..the so called stags don't swap..they watch
Started with couples. And we still entertain couples. What we’ve found is it’s hard to get a good 4 way connection that has to happen with a couple. You invite a single in and they’re soo fucking eager to get some that they are way more respectful.

I prefer a Stag Vixen. Im not in to any bi play and my focus is on pleasuring the wife. . My past experience with latin couple been amazing and they love the experience. Im laid back drama free and only provide pleasure to the woman nothing more. And i know my space. Im not harrassing or invading anyones home or space

In my view, we are all cucks. Cuck is the historical word, stag invented recently to distinguish extreme cucks from non. In reality the lines blur, a lot. I prefer to be called a cuckold even though I’m far less extreme than many. There is an element of humiliation in all encounters with other men and even a bit of bi eroticism in my view. Stags can get upset hearing that. But it’s my view.

In my view, we are all cucks. Cuck is the historical word, stag invented recently to distinguish extreme cucks from non. In reality the lines blur, a lot. I prefer to be called a cuckold even though I’m far less extreme than many. There is an element of humiliation in all encounters with other men and even a bit of bi eroticism in my view. Stags can get upset hearing that. But it’s my view.
That's what I wrote here...all men that watch wife having sex are cuck..but the people think that all cucks are sissy..no they aren't

Yes all the excuses( in my opinion)of course..an alpha man never watch wife getting laid..no one can convince me on that lol
Just because your husband is a beta doesn’t make every man who has ever watched me fuck his wife the same as him. There are as many reasons and variations of personality of men that may enjoy watching his wife play. You’re judging all of the husbands based on your small sample size

That's what I wrote here...all men that watch wife having sex are cuck..but the people think that all cucks are sissy..no they aren't
A cuck, almost by definition likes the humiliation of watching someone bigger, stronger and more masculine fuck his wife. Many of us that willing encourage our wives to explore their fantasies are not that. Being an alpha is about confidence, security, success and sexuality. Takes all of that to be an alpha. Alphas also like to be in control. Even when we’re with a single guy. Black or white - they know who the alpha is in the room :)

The stag and vixen is an invention to avoid the cuckold label so the husband can feel better..no alpha man share his wife..that's a crap..even swingers technically are cuckolds becouse once your wife fuck others you have horns..at least swingers swap wives..the so called stags don't swap..they watch
IMG_20240712_121544_784.gif

That's absolutely not true, Most stags are full participants while their wives have fun either in a MFM situation or even gangbang. Also most stags also fuck other women besides their wives either fmf threesome or swapping or some even solo. Also what separates a stag from a cuckold is a stag is not into being humiliated, degraded or dominated in Any way. Most stags are full participants and fully in control of what goes on with their Vixen.

That's absolutely not true, Most stags are full participants while their wives have fun either in a MFM situation or even gangbang. Also most stags also fuck other women besides their wives either fmf threesome or swapping or some even solo. Also what separates a stag from a cuckold is a stag is not into being humiliated, degraded or dominated in Any way. Most stags are full participants and fully in control of what goes on with their Vixen.
Fully agree with you. For anyone who’s had different engagements ( swinging / stag-vixen, and having singles in the mix ) can probably bring a better perspective to the discussion. While this is supposedly an interracial site there seem to be a ton of true cucks in this group and if that’s their only experience then I get why these discussions are so heavily slanted in that direction. My experience, drawing on a ton of different scenarios is not only are cucks looking for a specific trait in their single. Many of the singles are looking for that cuck profile. But to your point I don’t see that ( personally ) with couples where guys share their wives. Maybe that’s just who we bias ourselves towards meeting.
My initial contention ( mainly since joining this group ) is that the comments I see posted by bulls. Or the replies they make , lead me to believe that a person who refer to themselves as a bull is the single looking for a cuck…to whom they want to impose that humiliation on. Personally speaking I think that’s just another form of bullying. And as every psychology study will tell you. Bullying comes from a lack of self assurance , feelings of not being in control. Anxiety arrogance, narcissistic, and over all mental health issues.
We love the occasional mfm, and as wifey likes black guys then even better if it’s a single with a big dick. I’m not going to say it’s my decision but we both have veto power. I’m not going to ******* wifey on anyone and she’s not going to disrespect me if I don’t like the guy. Luckily there are a ton of respectful single guys out there that don’t have that need to bully, or feel superior just because they have an above average dick.

I know my comments are going to create a lot of negative comments but go look in a mirror. If you enjoy humiliating people…you’re a bully. If you’re not then maybe consider not referring to yourself as a bull.

But that’s just my opinion. You do you….but you won’t do my wife!

A BBC is the cock of a black man that is 8" inches or bigger! The BBC is not the man himself, but the cock of the man!

A Bull is any single male in the swing lifestyle that has sex with women in the lifestyle that are married or attached with a boyfriend! They also have sex with single women in the lifestyle who are considered Unicorns!

Can a man outside of the lifestyle or that does not consider himself a lifestyle Bull be used in the position of a lifestyle Bull? Yes it happens half of the time and half of the time people will complain about these none Bull men not upholding the general courtesy's of the lifestyle like: Showing up to play dates, not wanting hubby to be present at all or not wanting hubby to share the wife, requesting time alone with the with even before earning trust! If you go outside of the lifestyle and seek a Bull then you get what you get as far as their lack of understanding or upholding the lifestyle courtesy's!

A BBC is the cock of a black man that is 8" inches or bigger! The BBC is not the man himself, but the cock of the man!

A Bull is any single male in the swing lifestyle that has sex with women in the lifestyle that are married or attached with a boyfriend! They also have sex with single women in the lifestyle who are considered Unicorns!

Can a man outside of the lifestyle or that does not consider himself a lifestyle Bull be used in the position of a lifestyle Bull? Yes it happens half of the time and half of the time people will complain about these none Bull men not upholding the general courtesy's of the lifestyle like: Showing up to play dates, not wanting hubby to be present at all or not wanting hubby to share the wife, requesting time alone with the with even before earning trust! If you go outside of the lifestyle and seek a Bull then you get what you get as far as their lack of understanding or upholding the lifestyle courtesy's!
Well put. Sounds like the cornerstone of your interpretation of a bull includes respect. That’s what ( sadly ) I rarely see here. Glad to see a better representation of a bull. But I’ll counter a couple of points. When my wife says BBC she isn’t just thinking of the cock. Yes. We will pick up a guy if they have a large dick but if they are a good match we’ll make it more then one session. My wife loves the attention from the guy, including but not limited to his dick. But personally she’d class them as bbc more than bull. As in..we gonna see our bbc friend tonight! To which ( if they are respectful ) I’ll say…absolutely.

Back