Bulls Sweet Nothings

Biggdaddy412

Male
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Alot of the husbands/ bfs mention that when they watch wives/ gfs being intimate with their Bulls he whispers into their ears. Sometimes the women laugh and giggles then look at their men. Sometimes the bulls whisper into their ears and the women moan and passionately kiss their bulls. As bulls what are you whispering in the women's ears?

Alot of the husbands/ bfs mention that when they watch wives/ gfs being intimate with their Bulls he whispers into their ears. Sometimes the women laugh and giggles then look at their men. Sometimes the bulls whisper into their ears and the women moan and passionately kiss their bulls. As bulls what are you whispering in the women's ears?
I'm not a Bull and I'm not present in my wife's dates; however I'm also intrigued on what is exchanged during these intimate moments.

My Lovers were always whispering things in my ear during sex, usually something relating to what they wanted me to do that they had never had done (I always complied), or talking about how good my pussy was (which I LOVED), and occasionally they were whispering things about me getting pregnant and asking if I REALLY wanted that (I definitely assured them I was!!) and I encouraged them to try!! J (the wife)

My Lovers were always whispering things in my ear during sex, usually something relating to what they wanted me to do that they had never had done (I always complied), or talking about how good my pussy was (which I LOVED), and occasionally they were whispering things about me getting pregnant and asking if I REALLY wanted that (I definitely assured them I was!!) and I encouraged them to try!! J (the wife)
Did they cuckold your husband?

I don’t kiss and tell but… this absolutely is a thing.

Oh yeah, it's a thing! Over the years it's been a number of things like: tell me how much you love my cock, tell me how I'm so much deeper than he ever gets, scream out when you're going to cum (I always do that anyway), tell him it's the best fucking you’ve ever had, tell him that you only want BBC cock... I could go on and on. It's all a mind fuck, mostly for hubby and partially for me. Bulls naturally want to take over, control everything, make you feel you can't do without (which is somewhat true😍). You just have to control how far you're willing to let it go.

It's all a mind fuck, mostly for hubby and partially for me.
:love: ... so true! My wife loves hearing all of the sexualy graphic details whispered in her ear while he's balls deep in her. How tight and wet her pussy feels wrapped around this thick black cock and how much he's enjoying fucking her. It turns her on that she is satisfying him as much as he is satisfying her!

Last edited:
Oh yeah, it's a thing! Over the years it's been a number of things like: tell me how much you love my cock, tell me how I'm so much deeper than he ever gets, scream out when you're going to cum (I always do that anyway), tell him it's the best fucking you’ve ever had, tell him that you only want BBC cock... I could go on and on. It's all a mind fuck, mostly for hubby and partially for me. Bulls naturally want to take over, control everything, make you feel you can't do without (which is somewhat true😍). You just have to control how far you're willing to let it go.
Absolutely correct. My experiences exactly. It’s si erotic.

Did you ever have a pregnancy scare?!

Back