Bull's face

Beto27

Male
Why are so many bulls afraid to show their identity? I mean, for white women its understandable, even though, there is less and less danger for revealing even for them. But even though white girls risk more, they still reveal much more than bulls. Why is that so?

Everyone has a private life. Everyone has a preference as to how much is revealed it has nothing to do with color.
I understand that, but i'm curious as to why so many black men prefere to remain anonymous? For example if I was a bull that fucked dozens of white girls, I would always protect their privacy but on the other hand I would love to brag about it myself and let other men see who I am and how much I fuck. I think that showing off is something innate in us humans, especially in men. I mean, I have a feeling that girls love showing off even more but I am aware of the consequences they could face in everyday life. But I almost never heard of a man having a problem for fucking a lot of women. So why is it so? I never thought of bringing color into discusion. So its strange that girls, who can get into so much more trouble by revealing their face do it so much more compared to bulls. I'm curious as bull's face is really important to me. Basically equally as his cock and body are.

Last edited:
Why are so many bulls afraid to show their identity? I mean, for white women it’s understandable, even though, there is less and less danger for revealing even for them. But even though white girls risk more, they still reveal much more than bulls. Why is that so?
I don’t think you understand why we don’t show our face and there’s a hell of a lot of reasons for that.
1. For privacy and safety and you don’t want your friends and family to know everyone has a private life.

2. There’s way to me fake accounts and cucks on here which makes it way too unsafe for us to put our faces on because anyone can copy and paste our pictures and say that’s them.

3. Way too much harassment on this website lots of blackmailing anyone can copy our pictures and start demanding for whatever nonsense and just post our stuff out all over anyway so what’s the point putting our faces out there?

4. I would never post my face on here or any open platform unless to talk to real people only or less there the more private platform to post for only real people to view and see only for more privacy and safety reasons.

5. think about one day your pictures and stuff reaching out to your work and everyone at your job also knows it’s hard enough to get a job now these days why make it harder.

Question has been asked before and like Jenna stated, it's about respect and privacy. You never know with ulterior motives and honestly, no one really needs to know everything.
Ok, fair enough. But when it comes to me and this lifestyle, I am into BBC breeding. I am not saying that I will do it or that I have to, but its a really strong desire. Now when it comes to breeding, seeing the bulls face really means a lot. Because if I was to let a bull breed my future wife, some cross section of both his cock, body and face is necessary. I have to like his full appearance in order to let him seed her. But the fact that bulls are so anonymous makes that desire a lot harder to achieve. Can there be made like some subsection of this site, where I could choose my wife's breeding partner from a pool of black boys that are all ready to show all their attributes?

I am aware of your points, I agree with both you and Jenna but I am curious as to what are the worst things that could happen if a bull shows his face? Are there any examples where black men suffered in any way for showing their faces? I'm just curious to read about some examples because I can't think of many instances where bull suffered repricutions for it.

I agree with what you say, I would also add that bulls constantly want pics showing a face or partial face so a little one sided in that respect

Also have no doubt many of them wether they are Black or not do not show their own cocks ive been here a while and the amount of men who have exactly the same cock never ceases to amaze me, you can soon find the genuine ones here and there are a lot of them as well

Same issues eith
Ok, fair enough. But when it comes to me and this lifestyle, I am into BBC breeding. I am not saying that I will do it or that I have to, but its a really strong desire. Now when it comes to breeding, seeing the bulls face really means a lot. Because if I was to let a bull breed my future wife, some cross section of both his cock, body and face is necessary. I have to like his full appearance in order to let him seed her. But the fact that bulls are so anonymous makes that desire a lot harder to achieve. Can there be made like some subsection of this site, where I could choose my wife's breeding partner from a pool of black boys that are all ready to show all their attributes?

I am aware of your points, I agree with both you and Jenna but I am curious as to what are the worst things that could happen if a bull shows his face? Are there any examples where black men suffered in any way for showing their faces? I'm just curious to read about some examples because I can't think of many instances where bull suffered repricutions for it.
There's some out there. Granted, it's always worse for women since we live in a male dominated society but exposing is exposing and hurts everyone. Too much on the line for many to lose.

Same issues eith

There's some out there. Granted, it's always worse for women since we live in a male dominated society but exposing is exposing and hurts everyone. Too much on the line for many to lose.
Ok, thanks. I just have a feeling that with each passing day there is less and less fear of being uncovered for both bulls and queens. Would you agree with that statement or I got the wrong impression?

But isn't it more about their dicks? Not their face? We don't really brag like that, I'm sure men love to brag about their sexual escapades, but again it's a level of privacy. We'll, good luck on your inquiry.
Are you sure you are not being subjective? I mean, as far as I can see many girls have a fetish, kink or whatever it is to be known and admired regardless of the lifestyle that they lead. Even you for example (if you are even real), you revealed certain parts of your body. The only reason for doing so could be that you enjoy compliments, being flattered and the fact that it is a portion of face that you revealed, it tells me that you somehow enjoy the risk of being recognised and that there is someone out there to whom you would like to reveal yourself and be accepted. I am not arguing that its something you always want.

But if I was wrong, then why would you ever do it in the first place? You could have set some rock, *******, flower, anime character or something else as your profile pic but you still decided to show a part of your own being. That's the case for most of the girls. So I just argue that even if a woman places her heels for profile pic, there is a 00000.1% that she will be recognised and that it is exactly that risky possibility, no matter how small that makes women do it.

I am not sure I would agree that women or humans in general don't like showing off. All of us do it, we show off with our clothes, beauty, possessions, cars, houses, height, power, you name it. We are not much different to peacocks when it comes to flaunting. 😁

Are you sure you are not being subjective? I mean, as far as I can see many girls have a fetish, kink or whatever it is to be known and admired regardless of the lifestyle that they lead. Even you for example (if you are even real), you revealed certain parts of your body. The only reason for doing so could be that you enjoy compliments, being flattered and the fact that it is a portion of face that you revealed, it tells me that you somehow enjoy the risk of being recognised and that there is someone out there to whom you would like to reveal yourself and be accepted. I am not arguing that its something you always want.

But if I was wrong, then why would you ever do it in the first place? You could have set some rock, *******, flower, anime character or something else as your profile pic but you still decided to show a part of your own being. That's the case for most of the girls. So I just argue that even if a woman places her heels for profile pic, there is a 00000.1% that she will be recognised and that it is exactly that risky possibility, no matter how small that makes women do it.

I am not sure I would agree that women or humans in general don't like showing off. All of us do it, we show off with our clothes, beauty, possessions, cars, houses, height, power, you name it. We are not much different to peacocks when it comes to flaunting. 😁
We like attention, we like being appreciated, but not objectified, it may sound a bit misleading or contradictory but thats how we are. My choice in who I sleep with isn't a kink. I am white, but I prefer men of a darker persuasion. That's what I am attracted to, so there's no kink there for me. Regardless,.of who, what, when and how, I limit and chose what I share on this site, or any site for that matter. Just bc you see this from a different perspective doesn't null and void mine. Sometimes your questions asked, won't be the answers you want. You have to be able to see all side of the spectrum and not be narrow minded as to what others preferences are.

We like attention, we like being appreciated, but not objectified, it may sound a bit misleading or contradictory but thats how we are. My choice in who I sleep with isn't a kink. I am white, but I prefer men of a darker persuasion. That's what I am attracted to, so there's no kink there for me. Regardless,.of who, what, when and how, I limit and chose what I share on this site, or any site for that matter. Just bc you see this from a different perspective doesn't null and void mine. Sometimes your questions asked, won't be the answers you want. You have to be able to see all side of the spectrum and not be narrow minded as to what others preferences are.
That is exactly what I am doing. I can't know what is exactly your perspective since I don't know you very well for that and it was never a slightest intention to null your perspective but exactly to learn it, which I am doing as we speak. I never claimed that everyone thinks like me or that they should. When I mentioned "kink", I never had your preference for black men in mind, but rather your choice of media that you made public and I never claimed that you did it for some reason, I was asking if you did it for the reason I think you did. That's all, I don't expect anyone to provide me with the answer that I want to here but to provide me with the same perspective of which you are talking about.

Back