Bulls and Testing

A couple of nights ago my wife and I had another conversation about “what we might be looking for” and “how would we go about it” type of stuff. We don’t use condoms really at all, I’ve always just pulled out of her. I didn’t ask her directly but judging from some of the things she inferred I don’t think she plans on making the bull wear a condom if we do this. This leads to the question, is it rude to ask a new bull to be freshly tested before we play? Are many bulls even willing to do that? We want to be as safe as possible but also have it be as pleasurable as possible. What has been your experience in the past? Happy to hear from both couples and bulls! Thank you😊

A couple of nights ago my wife and I had another conversation about “what we might be looking for” and “how would we go about it” type of stuff. We don’t use condoms really at all, I’ve always just pulled out of her. I didn’t ask her directly but judging from some of the things she inferred I don’t think she plans on making the bull wear a condom if we do this. This leads to the question, is it rude to ask a new bull to be freshly tested before we play? Are many bulls even willing to do that? We want to be as safe as possible but also have it be as pleasurable as possible. What has been your experience in the past? Happy to hear from both couples and bulls! Thank you😊
No it's not rude at all, but be ready for the Bull to request the same of you and your wife!

It's technically a rule to live by in the lifestyle, never ask for anything that you yourself are not willing to give or do!

Back