Breeding/ring fetish

Would you let your Bull breed your Hotwife?

• Yes ,That’s all we want

• We like to play bare, huge turn on /fetish but not real

• No, we play with condom even if breeding is a turn on

• No,would never play or consider breeding through cuckolding

Results are only viewable after voting.
We play bare and I use the term breed/breeding. That being said Mrs is fixed and the thought of her getting pregnant kills any excitement about fucking others. i LOVE watching other men fill her pussy with their seed, not because I want her pregnant but because there's nothing hotter than seeing other men pump into her. The cum/cream pie is the turn on for us. Forget the baby ******* LOL

I think the actual act is a fantasy for most but the amount of couples I've seen/heard be fine with bareback and minimal birth control is pretty darn high. Intentional breeding likely more rare but unspoken please creampie my wife and we won't talk about the possibility is way more prevalent. I think also a lot of people are lying if they haven't had at least one, or may, conversations around breeding if you engage in bareback play. Do you keep it, do you not, etc. 100% more couples secretly love the breeding kink but hide behind bareback creampies because it's more acceptable and safer to admit to that compared to couples who are more open around breeding. Also 9/10 the bulls absolutely want to breed in the moment and a lot even outside of the moment as they feel they are in the clear - and honestly they're right. Most couples would get rid of it and others would just raise it. The only reason you don't hear about this more often with black bulls is the color difference. Same race couples absolutely engage in far riskier play imo.
This is so spot on and thoughtful about what we have gone through over the years! Her breeding was never intentional but as you mentioned Lynn and I had long "what if" conversations with the result that when she did get pregnant we were in total agreement about raising the children as our own. It's been every bit as satisfying as when Lynn and I had our own ******* and would not change it for the world.

This is so spot on and thoughtful about what we have gone through over the years! Her breeding was never intentional but as you mentioned Lynn and I had long "what if" conversations with the result that when she did get pregnant we were in total agreement about raising the children as our own. It's been every bit as satisfying as when Lynn and I had our own ******* and would not change it for the world.
Thanks for sharing with us ,
Breeding fetish is fun to play with
As long as everyone is on the same page

Back