SirDe

Male
Real Person
From
AR, US
So for the past two years I have been having a breeding fantasy that I want to come true! I have always wanted a hot wife or girlfriend that would want to have me breed them. Then send them home filled with my black seed.

How I envision myself getting with a beautiful White Woman or Latina. Her telling her committed living partner that she wants to be breed by a hung BBC like mine. Then we set up a date to make this all happen. I picture me coming to the room you wearing beautiful lingerie kneeling to serve my BBC. I’ll toss you on the bed and flip you over to go straight into doggystyle. Pulling your hair back and smacking your azz. Asking you who owns you.. Giving you deep strokes with my hung bbc feeling your wet cum hit my abs. I flip you back over and spit in your mouth then shoved my Big Black Cock deep in your wet pussy. Then pulling it back out to rub against your clit to get you even wetter than before. As I ease back in you and pounding your tight pussy. You crossed your legs soon as I told you I was about to cum to drive my hips deeper into you. Oh fuck I am cummin a huge load in your pussy breeding you as you feel my bbc pulsing inside you. Taking my bbc out slapping my cock in your mouth to tell you to clean me up good with a good BJ. Months of us continuing trying breed you finally become pregnant and let me tell you pregnant women the wetness of your pussy when pregnant is unreal and I love it. Definitely would continue giving you every inch of my bbc while being pregnant so you can have an easier time pushing our mix interracial baby! I’ll definitely spoil you like a queen for carrying our heir to my kingdom.

Now would you let me fulfill my fantasy to become reality. If you want to be a serious woman/ couple DM me. If local to Arkansas even better but must be able to communicate and no drama for us to fulfill this Fantasy.

Attachments

• IMG_0280.jpg
    IMG_0280.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0717.MOV
    10.6 MB
  • 69428565588__554E2FA7-5CAE-4593-9DBC-E4FE659817CB.MOV
    7.8 MB
  • IMG_0861.MOV
    41.3 MB
Last edited:
Back