breed her....

I totally agree with you about a pregnant woman without anyone else in the photo. She could be pregnant by anyone .. but where I disagree with you is if she is shown with a black guy, the odds of her being black pregnant rises significantly …
There's something so beautiful seeing an old black king with his young white queen standing naked together holding hands, her womb solely dedicated to propagating the black race. Who knew that wiping out a pure white royal lineage could look and feel so good? The narration from the witch is so hot!
View attachment bred out.mp4

That is what I wanted to see happen with my wife. She is no longer fertile but if she is taught and used she can help teach our *******, granddaughters, nieces and our *******-in-law to do what they where born for.
I'd love filling all this wombs as soon as they're fertile too ! Hit me up

What risk? of getting the married white woman pregnant? I have hoped my wife took the seed from black men and became pregnant with his baby as she was meant to be. Unfortunately after a try and making this happen they guy that was suppose to help make it happen failed to follow through on his part. Lesson learned never trust a white guy to be the middle man go straight to the source and find a black Bull and get her seduced by him directly. My guy fucked my wife for over a year and never followed through on introducing her to his black friends so they could work on getting her black bred. He fucked her a few time a week until we moved to NC but now we are moving to Michigan and I hope to find a Bull there to seduce her and use her like she was meant to be used.
I'm in Michigan but not black

Back