Both on here now.

neefiboy

Couple
Real Person
From
Malaysia
A friend of mine introduced me to this site. I signed up as a couple. Wifey knew I was on here. She’s finally started to look on her own. Feel free to say hello. M57. F55. Been in the swingers lifestyle for a half a dozen years. Also ok with entertaining respectful guys. Wifey is fond of black guys too.
Done be shy. Say hello. If wifey is replying she’ll start with Wifey here.

A friend of mine introduced me to this site. I signed up as a couple. Wifey knew I was on here. She’s finally started to look on her own. Feel free to say hello. M57. F55. Been in the swingers lifestyle for a half a dozen years. Also ok with entertaining respectful guys. Wifey is fond of black guys too.
Oh. Well verify soon.

Hey from Asian guy

i am not bbc but i think you both love me young 24 year boy here

Back