BNWO

Do You Support BNWO

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I still don't get it. Is it some kind of cuckold thing and polyamory?
For most of us I think it just means recognition across society that black men are generally sexually superior and accepting the consequences of that recognition. That is likely to see cuckoldry becoming common and seen as perfectly normal and acceptable among white married couples though not I think universal like some think. There will always be variations in how people live - there is always a spectrum - and my best guess is that in maybe another two generations you will still see plenty of white couples and f amilies, though most females will probably have experienced sex with black men. But most white wives will, I suspect want to continue to have black boyfriends after marriage and their husbands will be fully supportive of that . And there will be those further along the spectrum living out the fantasies of a more extreme nature many here enjoy 😊.

For most of us I think it just means recognition across society that black men are generally sexually superior and accepting the consequences of that recognition. That is likely to see cuckoldry becoming common and seen as perfectly normal and acceptable among white married couples though not I think universal like some think. There will always be variations in how people live - there is always a spectrum - and my best guess is that in maybe another two generations you will still see plenty of white couples and f amilies, though most females will probably have experienced sex with black men. But most white wives will, I suspect want to continue to have black boyfriends after marriage and their husbands will be fully supportive of that . And there will be those further along the spectrum living out the fantasies of a more extreme nature many here enjoy 😊.
Ah, I see, it's a humiliation fetish thing ^^ There is no way that some people live this way even if they are super deep in their fetish (maybe in a parallel universe though)

Back