33.8 KB · Views: 98
  • AA85F3C.jpg
    AA85F3C.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
  • E140128.jpg
    E140128.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 108
It's everywhere guys
It really is. I never thought I would be cucked. But Jamaicans in our neighborhood changed all that for both my wife and I. I did not know how thrilled and lustful it would be watching helplessly as they bred her to her delight.

Attachments

• preview (2).jpg
    preview (2).jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 106
  • tumblr_oyglhgjpd41ww17xro1_1280-892x1189.jpg
    tumblr_oyglhgjpd41ww17xro1_1280-892x1189.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 82
  • E140128.jpg
    E140128.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 69
  • AA85F3C.jpg
    AA85F3C.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 66
  • 022F6DA.jpg
    022F6DA.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 03B1FF9.jpg
    03B1FF9.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 58
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 76
Please tell us more about it, more about your story.
We lived in a neighborhood near a Jamaican community. My wife would be in the front yard dressed in shorty shorts and and a blouse that was somewhat revealing as she didn't like wearing a bra. A small group of 4 young Blacks walked by and she said she remembered smiling at them politely. Then she came into the house. I was watching TV.and an hour later, these guys just walk into the house like they lived there asking, where is the sexy Momma. I was still in shock. My Wife came out and had a surprised look on her face and sat down next to me. As they made there self at home. We know your new to this house. So I'm gonna explain some rules he said. You owe reparations when you move here. This is our neighborhood.. How you wanna pay he asked. Then explained my Wife can pay the debt with her body. We just looked at each other and my wife just suddenly said OK. I think she was trying to keep us safe. OK then he said and 2 of them led her to our bedroom and closed the door while the other two watched TV with me. They said don't bother with the police. Nothing will happen. Your Wife went in tha room willingly. OK I said, knowing they were most likely right. I could hear her moaning and cumming thru the door. I know the sounds she makes and she made it a few more times over the next half hour. Then it got quiet and the 2 guys came out and the other two went in. Still in shock, but I knew my wife was OK, obviously. Then the same thing, the same sounds, and the guys in the front room were telling me your wife has very sexy body. She seemed very eager and they both laughed. It's OK they said. You hear that? Sounds like she not getting hurt. and they laughed some more. A half hour later, the guys came out and they simply said tanks, we be back. I went to check on my wife who was getting dressed and she seemed more concerned about me. It's OK she said. We have to do what we have to do. So your OK I asked? Yes she answered. Are you? Yes I said. You sounded like you liked it. She just smiled and said might as well. Are you mad? No I said, just a little shaken. I actually was a little excited and had gotten s hardon when it was happening. Not that it could be seen. So anyway. They came every weekend for reparations and like it was nothing. Every weekend the wife greeted them and walked into our bedroom. So that was our norm until we moved. But I realized. They had turned my wife into a BBC slut. Strangely I was OK with it.

White wives and neighbors should encourage their friends into the bnwo.
We have. Things are really changing fast. Our Women are getting bred and having more orgasms than they did their entire lives, Us cucks are being transformed and getting new lustful pleasures we never knew existed.

Back