BNWO enslaving of whites

Pm me you inferior white disgusting dogs.
Time to feel the superiority of the blackking taking away your freedom and privealages making you pay taxess to live in my world, pm for blackreperations payments.
I could let you have my old bicycle if you want, it just needs a bit of fixing up the back tyre has a puncture and it needs oiling the chain .

Anyway I have a new one now so your welcome

Always had that idea of being the king of a world where whites are treated as slaves being in servitude to the black race as domestic, sex and field slaves, where the blackman comforts come from whites pain.pm me for email to send me reperation payment via amazon e giftcard
Nice 717 940-5221

Always had that idea of being the king of a world where whites are treated as slaves being in servitude to the black race as domestic, sex and field slaves, where the blackman comforts come from whites pain.pm me for email to send me reperation payment via amazon e giftcard
Something like this??
Hubby completely restrained, squealing and begging, all the while wife is attentiv and loving to their superior black bull

Attachments

• 6244552-9863b3cc36cda573f536ce0c01add55a.mp4
    26.6 MB
Something like this??
Hubby completely restrained, squealing and begging, all the while wife is attentiv and loving to their superior black bull
To me this is one of the hottest videos on the internet. We are currently talking to a Black Man that wants to fuck me . My Lady and I have discussed this . Our regular Latin Bull isn't into it ... I am intimidated , scared and very nervous submitting this way . However the fact that my lady is dead serious and wants it to happen draws me so close to her it drives me crazy. It is scary to me because I am not gay or Bi and although she excepts me for who I am and loves me , There is always the deep fright of your woman seeing you this way . I'm already in love with my lady but there is something so heavy , a control , a Dominance that endears me to her more than anyone I have ever known . Sorry if I got away from the Thread topic I just realized ,,, So to answer it ,,, A Black Bull will never enslave my Lady she is not sub at all ...If she found a Black Gentleman she liked she would however let him have his way with me .

Back