BNWO Chat

I’m single and bi, I think black men are sexy looking when they are naked and especially when they are fucking something white. I like to watch and do clean up afterwards. I would like to sit through a few meetings and learn more things about the lifestyle

A healthy dose of protein
ips-bc4a1f42-17b4-4c07-8b95-eb808677bed3-mp4.6452485

U
Once a white girl is addicted to BBC, she will take up the role as a recruiter for the BNWO. She will advocate Black superiority to her friends and help them go Black as well! Nothing makes a white girl happier than seeing her friends get fucked by BBC!
This is a very true statement, at least it’s something that’s happened in my circle of friends. I my self was recruited, (or talked into going out with a black guy) and not long after I became black only, I felt it was my roles (or commitment) to recruit other girls to go black also.. And when any of them come back to thank me for helping them, I always tell them that one of the most satisfying way they can thank me is to recruit another girlfriend in going black also.. and then her recruit another to keep
it all going from one girl to another..
I have also found that it leaves me with a very exciting feeling when I can pass it on to another girl, so for any of you girls out there who are addicted to black and haven’t helped any of your girlfriends into black guys, please do so, you will most likely find it to be as exciting as I have, especially if you can convert that ”one girl” you would least expect would ever go black.. Those types are the most exciting and appreciate it the most ..

U

This is a very true statement, at least it’s something that’s happened in my circle of friends. I my self was recruited, (or talked into going out with a black guy) and not long after I became black only, I felt it was my roles (or commitment) to recruit other girls to go black also.. And when any of them come back to thank me for helping them, I always tell them that one of the most satisfying way they can thank me is to recruit another girlfriend in going black also.. and then her recruit another to keep
it all going from one girl to another..
I have also found that it leaves me with a very exciting feeling when I can pass it on to another girl, so for any of you girls out there who are addicted to black and haven’t helped any of your girlfriends into black guys, please do so, you will most likely find it to be as exciting as I have, especially if you can convert that ”one girl” you would least expect would ever go black.. Those types are the most exciting and appreciate it the most ..
Agree

Back