Blackkings owning whitebois

I wish i had not been so closed minded for so long i had just moved into a motel 6 because me and the wife decided to divorce i moved out long story short another guy at motel 6 next room invited me over to party before the night was over i had my first bi expierence sucked my first cock got fucked in the ass which i loved and still love worey first thigh highs first thong panties the guy was a dominant top and the more we partied the more i agreed to do i am an orel bottom now and from the beginning at motel 6
Although I sucked my first cock and got fucked at the early age of ten, it wasn't something I wanted. I was talked into it both times. Although I got my cock sucked by guys in my teens, I was totally straight and didn't really embrace a desire for cock until I was about forty. So, regrettably, I missed out on decades, my most sexually prolific years.

I think whites are inferior to the black race and that the whiteman is just another pussy fir me to breed
I definitely agree

Attachments

• received_892746898082808.jpeg
    received_892746898082808.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 84
  • received_317329403483293.jpeg
    received_317329403483293.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 66
  • received_1544762695882154.jpeg
    received_1544762695882154.jpeg
    27.8 KB · Views: 72
  • received_668148157692184.jpeg
    received_668148157692184.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 67
  • received_977033906557622.jpeg
    received_977033906557622.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 89
My black stepfather began sodomizing me at 6 because of my tight white booty he really knew how to bust it open too! My ******* walked in one day and he had me been over the kitchen table pounding me she didn't even bat tonight kept walking with her groceries I was just a little sex toy and it helped me become a wonderfully depraved and perverted human being I'm grateful to him for all the dick he pounded into my boypussy...
At 6! Wow, I can't even imagine being fucked at that age, and by a sizable adult cock, no doubt. I know that, together, your experience and mine constitute only two, but I have read amny more such personal accounts. I have come to believe that those of us who were introduced to sucking and/or being fucked at an early age, no matter how much we hated it at the time, eventually come to embrace it. As we get older, especially after puberty, we find that sex is incredibly enjoyable, and because of our early homosexual experiences(s) we realize that sex doesn't need to be confined to male/female, and for many of us, we can enjoy sex no matter how or with whom we get it.

Holly
# FACTS!

Really... IMHO, there no such thing as a "white man." Those two words put together don't even really make sense. It is logically incoherent within itself. It is an oxymoron, it's like saying, "gigantic smallness." Whiteness and femininity are nearly synonymous.

View attachment 5132087

Whites are the race of femininity, whiteness itself is inextricably linked with femininity. The complete opposite is true about blackness! Blacks are the race of masculinity, blackness itself is synonymous with masculinity! Consider a bride and groom, and what colors they wear.

View attachment 5132084

We could discuss hormones, genetics, epigenetics, biomorphology, anthropology, and/or culture... but, what you will inevitably discover is... BY ANY AND EVERY CONCEIVABLE METRIC... BLACKS represent the apex of human masculinity, and WHITES represent the apex of human femininity.

View attachment 5132098
View attachment 5132096
View attachment 5132099

Blacks and whites are immortal opposites across the full spectrum of human variance. And, as we ALL KNOW... OPPOSITES ATTRACT... POWERFULLY!!! The MASCULINE and the FEMININE... BLACK and WHITE!!!

View attachment 5132113

The feminine seeks to belong to the masculine, the masculine seeks to own the feminine! That's why there's such a irresistible white desire to be black-owned, and why there are so many eager owners!

The whole white race is fated to be conquered by BLACK COCK, and it's just NOT ENOUGH that ALL white women submit! ALL whitebois MUST submit too!!! ALL white pussy belongs to BLACK MEN... including whitebois... the biggest pussies of all!!!

View attachment 5132124

To directly address the question...

My answer is... YES!!!

Whitebois ARE just another white pussy for BLACK MEN to BREED!!!

View attachment 5132133
You nail it! the truth being told so graphically thanks for putting it so clear. We need black cock, there are white couples who have that privilege and we all need it.

At 6! Wow, I can't even imagine being fucked at that age, and by a sizable adult cock, no doubt. I know that, together, your experience and mine constitute only two, but I have read amny more such personal accounts. I have come to believe that those of us who were introduced to sucking and/or being fucked at an early age, no matter how much we hated it at the time, eventually come to embrace it. As we get older, especially after puberty, we find that sex is incredibly enjoyable, and because of our early homosexual experiences(s) we realize that sex doesn't need to be confined to male/female, and for many of us, we can enjoy sex no matter how or with whom we get it.
Sex is the ultimate pleasure and it is free if we want. I learn later about it could have enjoyed much earlier. I started playing with my cousins but really soft, just touching and no more. Now I regret a lot of things that could have done at young age. Anyway, I started sucking black cock at 45 and love it, the need for black cock has been raising since then and hope to be a total slut for them.

I know my place in the world and I proudly submit myself to the Black Man

View attachment 5297550
Hello after my divorce a year ago i had my first bi encounter with a dominant top guy who is black that whole night never had bi sex before he had me wearing thigh highs and panties sucking his cock cant remember how many times he fucked me in my ass but i was hooked been bi ever since

Attachments

• VID_20220728_055946125.mp4
    16.1 MB
Back