Blackkings owning whitebois

Got a raise and a nice Christmas bonus coming, now I need someone's wife to celebrate with. In the meantime, here's an example of good things leading to good things. It was a struggle to upload so enjoy my effort. Later!
Can't stop watching this. Iwant to wear a dog collar and leash for a Black Man. And I love the spot at 9:30 where Mr. Bioksen rips the white fags underwear to get at his ass! I wish a Black Man would do that to me, even hotter if it happened in an adult theater!

images
I wish she was my gf sucking huge black cock

Black guys in high school should be encouraged to make more moves on white bois and get us turned over early. I regret not taking my first BBC until I was 25 but if I was a high school freshman and a big strong black football player discreetly made a move on me, I would have accepted and had my anal virginity taken way younger. Oh well. What matters is that I'm here now and I'm looking to get fucked regularly like the whore I am.

I was newish in a school in the 80’s. A black guy I barely knew just discreetly handed me a book one day and said read this. It was one of those adult paperback books that was around back then. So I took it home and read it. One of the characters was a mom visiting the military school her ******* was in. There was a Sargent who was a black man with a 10” cock that fucked most of them moms at some point. I was so intrigued with this character that the images the writer created have been with me since. That classmate planted a seed way back when.

I think whites are inferior to the black race and that the whiteman is just another pussy fir me to breed
My mouth and ass are at your disposal. Nothing feels better than a BBC in my ass. I actually tried a white guy last week out of curiosity since my anal virginity was taken by a black man (technically black womans strapon, but black men came soon after) and i've always been black only. What a waste of my time!! I was even more disappointed than I thought i'd be. No wonder women go black and never go back. I knew something was in there and it was vaguely pleasant, but it just made me wish I had a real cock in there. I was bored and unfulfilled. I just wanted him to finish and leave. I immediately pushed his little load out. With BBC I always cum repeatedly and ejaculate hands free at least once. Instead of wanting them to leave I always turn around and hit my knees to suck any leftover cum out and secretly hope they get hard again from my ATM blowjob/cleanup so they'll fuck me some more. To call the sex I had with the white guy inferior is an understatement. It was pathetic. I know my cock is inferior so I know better than to try to put it in someone. White men should only cum from being penetrated and not from penetrating others.

I've never sucked a big black cock b4. What's it like?
For me, it was like an out of body experience. I was doing things and not even realizing I’m doing them. Like when I reached to take that BBC in my hand was my last conscious decision. I realized I was going to my knees but not sure when the thought or idea came to get on my knees. Then kneeling there with that huge cock in my hand only inches from my mouth I leaned forward and opened my mouth like I was on autopilot. When the thickness and warm filled my mouth I knew there was no going back. Im a BBC sucker now.

Back