Blacked grannies

My best slave I've had was a native American gilf very obedient could take punishment humiliation and degrading better then any younger ones I've had was in my mid 20's at the time she was in her 50's

I seen a granny 👵 in my gym the other day and she kept staring at me! I know that she kept looking at me because she was curious as to what that BBC could do to a mature woman like her! Her hair was totally Grey so I know she was over fifty five!

In my mind I was think "you can get this BBC slow and deep granny, just don't ask me to pull it out"! I think fill a granny up with a hot load with invigorate a mature woman and make her feel youthful and energized!

I seen a granny 👵 in my gym the other day and she kept staring at me! I know that she kept looking at me because she was curious as to what that BBC could do to a mature woman like her! Her hair was totally Grey so I know she was over fifty five!

In my mind I was think "you can get this BBC slow and deep granny, just don't ask me to pull it out"! I think fill a granny up with a hot load with invigorate a mature woman and make her feel youthful and energized!
So true! They love the bbc whether or not they admit it! I've been with quite a few grannies my brotha, they are the BEST!

Back