Black sperm's potential

tumblr_mbfk2bfcLV1rdtgu8o1_500.jpg

Not only do black men have much bigger dicks and balls, they frequently can keep going after they have cum the first time, until they give a woman a second load of cum. When a woman is aroused and is sexually pleasured to where she is experiencing multiple orgasms, she becomes extremely receptive, increasing the chances of her becoming pregnant. It is natural to want to breed with the the strongest most potent virile male.
I agree with you on all your points. I too love to have sex with Black men for all your reasons. I was breed by Blacks too

my wife luv's the feeling of the black guys cumming inside of her
she says she can feel them exploding deep inside of her
not like me!
i got my wife to fuck a black guy so i could enjoy it while on holidays 11 years ago she enjoyed it so much, now 11 years on she has fucked 51 different black guys ,and i am her cuckold hubby and have to clean up afterwards which i love doing!!!!!

I'm really surprised watching this short video on this web http://www.blacktowhite.net/2012/03/20/cum-covered-bitches-on-video-interracial-cumshots/
It's really amazing be watching, the way that all those incredible good "equipped" men shout their black cum over women's faces! they must feel a supreme relief!
That kind of stream's sperm thrown out with such strength, could make a lot of woman get pregnant. I've heard about several women viviting doctors because they couldn't get pregnant. Some of them have an special vaginal's anatomy and the sperm from ordinary men couldn't reach the appropriate place to fertilize an ovum.
This is serious because this kind of problem is seem even more in caucasian people.
But if these caucasian women would be fucked by black men like in the video, and washed by the black men's incredible strong proyectile, filling their pussies at full with it, I guess a lot of those women will be able to get pregnant. yes, I think so!

I've not checked the distance's projection from my black ex boyfriend because he cums inside me everytime we have sex, but what I could notice is when I'm close to cum and he does it first, his ejaculate help me to reach my orgasm.

Excuse me, what steam thrown with "such strength"?? I don't see any cum flying too far in that video. I have seen vids with men shooting across the room. What are you talking about?

I think that one of the most intense female instict is to look for breeding with the strongest, more fertile and alpha males. What happens is that the society and education teach us to hide them.

I think that everyone must return to the basics: just be yourself and break taboos of race, age and sex
I like your picture. You are very very sexy

Back