Black sperm's potential

The first time I dated a black guy, I got pregnant in the first 3 months, I had dated white boys before for about 6 years and never got pregnant. There isn't any question that we want the stronger alpha males. 95 percent of the time, those guys are black guys.
I'm so happy for you, I seem to read more and more comments on how virile Black men are

My wife just called me to the computer ... all excited ... to read the above posts! She agrees with every word of all of the above.

Another point she made to me was, and I quote: "When Edwin finally got it all the way in me and had an orgasm that very first time, it felt so hot and lasted so long that I could have had almost believed that he had a hot water hose in there! It really did feel so much hotter (in temperature that is) than whenever you cum in me!"

Well I feel a little pissed about that comparison ... but then again it is what it is! I always fantasied about her being had by a black man and when the opportunity was there ... she took it ... and I loved it! So I guess I shouldn't complain about any comparisons ... its the "natural thing for her to do" I guess!

Oh! Just in case you're wondering ... YES! That is my wife's pussy we show in our Avatar. It was taken the morning after the night Edwin introduced his huge 12 inch black cock to it! In fact they were still at it when the sun came up! Anyway, my wife was out on the patio and when I came out and asked her what she was doing that she had her pussy exposed! She replied: "It still feels a little swollen and sore after Edwin poked at it all night, so I though a little sunshine would sooth it!" I agreed, Edwin hadn't been totally considerate and pounded her all night without much time for breaks! His stamina was, simply put, outstanding! He never lost his full erection even once during that whole time! Shortly after I took this picture, Edwin emerged onto the patio, without acknowledging either of us, got down between my wife's legs, chewed her into another quick orgasm and the proceeded to screw her again. He again bought her to two or more orgasms before letting loose and blowing two more full hot loads of his cum in her! Oh! God! Did she ever scream with pleasure! Of course, with a full 12 inch cock in you, that would make any woman scream! Eh?!
You are so lucky to have such an exceptional wife I know my little white dick could never do what a Black man's can, my wife has never told how sore she was after getting laid by me, best of luck to you and your wife, by the way I'd clean out your wife's pussy anyday!

View attachment 148663Negro sperm will naturally seek out tfertile whitefemale to fertilize their eggs
Actually having the baby of a "gang banger" like the graphic says, if they mean that in the sense of a street gang, would have to be the worst idea ever - bad ******* material, and probably bad genetic material, regardless of the supposed potency of the sperm or how the load is blown into you.

I have met a couple of girls where I'm in college now who have ******* from fathers like that - it seems like they're rarely around, and nothing but trouble when they do try to assert themselves, and the ******* are the most unruly and aggressive little things I've ever seen.

I also know a couple of bright, wonderful black guys who would make great fathers psychologically and genetically...but they would probably be some of the last ones to get a girl pregnant casually.....

:blackheart: Lanie

Back