Black-only, for real?

I’m not black only. I don’t care for Color or race. If he’s hung he’s in lol. But no I’m attracted to all men, I do like hung guys, but personality and manners are just as much a turn on for me, which any man can have…. And not have.
Yeah it's all about the meat with my nasty slut....she's incredible

Not to hijack the thread, but I'd like to see the comments from the men as to if they are white only? I expect that to be a "no" for many since for the most part some don’t care who the pussy is attached to lol. That applies to me as well. My lady is black, but whether together or separate, we play with any race of women. I did go thru a phase where I only dated white women, then I went thru another for only Latinas.

Not to hijack the thread, but I'd like to see the comments from the men as to if they are white only? I expect that to be a "no" for many since for the most part some don’t care who the pussy is attached to lol. That applies to me as well. My lady is black, but whether together or separate, we play with any race of women. I did go thru a phase where I only dated white women, then I went thru another for only Latinas.
Nothing hotter than a gorgeous black woman looking up at while while performing oral.

At the moment we are monogamous. We’ve only just been together and we haven’t had a chance to talk about this.

I don’t really like the idea of cheating him. I’d rather he chose to share me.
Very well. But being in a monogamous relationship with a man who is Black, on the one hand, and going on "playdates" with different men and deliberately choosing Blacks for that purpose while rejecting others because of the Woman's sexual preference, on the other hand, are quite different things in my opinion.
i was in monogamous relationships with white Women before but never would i have called that being "white only" - and wouldn't that be weird? - even though factually it would have been true. ;)
In a monogamous relationship you can always say you are "... only" and fill in the dots with whichever of your partner's attributes. To me it doesn't feel like having the same impact as being sexually exclusive with Black men or white Women, for instance, as a lifestyle. - Just sayin'

Very well. But being in a monogamous relationship with a man who is Black, on the one hand, and going on "playdates" with different men and deliberately choosing Blacks for that purpose while rejecting others because of the Woman's sexual preference, on the other hand, are quite different things in my opinion.
i was in monogamous relationships with white Women before but never would i have called that being "white only" - and wouldn't that be weird? - even though factually it would have been true. ;)
In a monogamous relationship you can always say you are "... only" and fill in the dots with whichever of your partner's attributes. To me it doesn't feel like having the same impact as being sexually exclusive with Black men or white Women, for instance, as a lifestyle. - Just sayin'
I understand your point of view.
How I live this thing, I’m having an affair with a black man and we are monogamous, but my wish would be to be able to have sex with other men too and I wish those men were black too.
In this sense I intend to be "only black".
If I didn’t have a monogamous relationship I would only choose black men, and I hope my boyfriend will be supportive of this wish when I tell him.

How I live this thing, I’m having an affair with a black man and we are monogamous, but my wish would be to be able to have sex with other men too and I wish those men were black too.
If I didn’t have a monogamous relationship I would only choose black men, and I hope my boyfriend will be supportive of this wish when I tell him.
Most black men that are married to a white woman become more possessive and will not share her with other men. You need to talk to him now that you want to fuck other black men. This is one reason white women who fuck black men tend to marry white men as white men are easier to get them to agree in letting their wife to fuck other men especially black men. So it's easier to turn white men into willing cucks.

Most black men that are married to a white woman become more possessive and will not share her with other men. You need to talk to him now that you want to fuck other black men. This is one reason white women who fuck black men tend to marry white men as white men are easier to get them to agree in letting their wife to fuck other men especially black men. So it's easier to turn white men into willing cucks.
Yeah, if you were in a different type of relationship that was not based on feelings and commitment, you might get away with what you want. We are territorial by nature when we claim something or someone as our own. Of course there is the anomaly.

Back