Black man for older white women

We looking for a fun bbc who is interested in older white women
what are your preferences as far as age goes? I am newly relocated to the North Scottsdale area, in my mid thirties, and looking for an older white woman to fill up on the regular at my place. Check out my profile and if you like what you see hit me up

I have always enjoyed fucking white women (especially wives) since I had my first one 30 years ago when I was 18. Now at 48 I enjoy fucking older white women more than ever, especially if their husbands watch. I always have at least one white couple that I own plus others for one-night stands or occasional sex. My current owned couple is in their 50s, ******* grown up and living away. I fuck her often and he loves to watch and clean up.

Don't get me wrong. Nothing wrong with any white women, and I sometimes fuck them too, but older ones have so much in their favor.

Perfect.

Wife is older but likes a friendly flirty but not pushy person who is nice to talk too, that turns into sexy talk about she is looking good and hot making me jealous that she is desirable that makes us both excited. As she gets older taking on very large cock requires much lub and slow going you know. If not too big she can cum quickly. I like to watch and record her having hot sex with a nice fun bbc, it’s hot. She mostly like missionary and will try doggy from time to time, what do you like?
Wish you were close by
The missionary position is so intimate for a white wife.

I have always enjoyed fucking white women (especially wives) since I had my first one 30 years ago when I was 18. Now at 48 I enjoy fucking older white women more than ever, especially if their husbands watch. I always have at least one white couple that I own plus others for one-night stands or occasional sex. My current owned couple is in their 50s, ******* grown up and living away. I fuck her often and he loves to watch and clean up.

Don't get me wrong. Nothing wrong with any white women, and I sometimes fuck them too, but older ones have so much in their favor.
Do they let you cum inside them?

Wife is older but likes a friendly flirty but not pushy person who is nice to talk too, that turns into sexy talk about she is looking good and hot making me jealous that she is desirable that makes us both excited. As she gets older taking on very large cock requires much lub and slow going you know. If not too big she can cum quickly. I like to watch and record her having hot sex with a nice fun bbc, it’s hot. She mostly like missionary and will try doggy from time to time, what do you like?
Wish you were close by
Would love to fuck her missionary or prone bone her while you watch.

Back