Black man for older white women

I have always enjoyed fucking white women (especially wives) since I had my first one 30 years ago when I was 18. Now at 48 I enjoy fucking older white women more than ever, especially if their husbands watch. I always have at least one white couple that I own plus others for one-night stands or occasional sex. My current owned couple is in their 50s, ******* grown up and living away. I fuck her often and he loves to watch and clean up.

Don't get me wrong. Nothing wrong with any white women, and I sometimes fuck them too, but older ones have so much in their favor.

I have always enjoyed fucking white women (especially wives) since I had my first one 30 years ago when I was 18. Now at 48 I enjoy fucking older white women more than ever, especially if their husbands watch. I always have at least one white couple that I own plus others for one-night stands or occasional sex. My current owned couple is in their 50s, ******* grown up and living away. I fuck her often and he loves to watch and clean up.

Don't get me wrong. Nothing wrong with any white women, and I sometimes fuck them too, but older ones have so much in their favor.
Where do you live?

I have always enjoyed fucking older white women. I'm 50 and I have a fwb she is 67 still in good shape and can fuck all day.....
Wife is older but likes a friendly flirty but not pushy person who is nice to talk too, that turns into sexy talk about she is looking good and hot making me jealous that she is desirable that makes us both excited. As she gets older taking on very large cock requires much lub and slow going you know. If not too big she can cum quickly. I like to watch and record her having hot sex with a nice fun bbc, it’s hot. She mostly like missionary and will try doggy from time to time, what do you like?
Wish you were close by

Younger guys are my new kink now that I'm older. Use to be opposite.

Last edited:
Back