Black man flirts with my wife

that’s respectable. My wife likes black men we (she) just can’t get over the line.
And that’s okay. Most women will never do this. They will indulge the fantasy with role play. In reality women don’t really want to have sex with men outside their marriage. The women that do this are rare. Don’t push her to do something she doesn’t want to do.

Last edited:
And that’s okay. Most women will never do this. They will indulge the fantasy with role play. In reality women don’t really want to have sex with men outside their marriage. The women that do this are rare. Don’t push her to do something are doesn’t want to do.
I wholeheartedly agree with everything you wrote. But I believe she’s really considering it by the things she’s said and the way she talks about it when we’re in public around people. Like restaurants or bars.

Then why are you on here asking for advice? If she knows you’re serious and she’s not acted then she doesn’t want to
lol. You actually caused me to go back and check my posts. I don’t think I was asking for advice. I was trying to just share some stories of my wife and our journey as it relates to the topic of interracial cuckolding. I am usually open to most questions and queries. Always down to converse on most subjects. When people give unsolicited advice I’m not one to shut them off without a fair hearing of what they may be able to bring to the table. I by no means think I know it all and I’m always open to learning. Hence, I read my posts to see if you had a valid point about my asking for advice. I didn’t but I truly value intelligent discussion like we’ve had here today.

lol. You actually caused me to go back and check my posts. I don’t think I was asking for advice. I was trying to just share some stories of my wife and our journey as it relates to the topic of interracial cuckolding. I am usually open to most questions and queries. Always down to converse on most subjects. When people give unsolicited advice I’m not one to shut them off without a fair hearing of what they may be able to bring to the table. I by no means think I know it all and I’m always open to learning. Hence, I read my posts to see if you had a valid point about my asking for advice. I didn’t but I truly value intelligent discussion like we’ve had here today.
Then read what I said again. It’s great perspective

Oh I understood what you said. I haven’t the time to write out every nuance of every discussion my wife and I have had. But we’ve had many conversations and I’ll just say it’s not a no as much as not yet from her. Like the night she suggested I buy the guy a ******* at the bar. That was her saying let’s see where this goes.

And that’s okay. Most women will never do this. They will indulge the fantasy with role play. In reality women don’t really want to have sex with men outside their marriage. The women that do this are rare. Don’t push her to do something are doesn’t want to do.
You just explained my wife. I couldn't have picked a better one. Just mainly my fantasy:cool:

Back