black guys, who cums like a fountain here?

Had to dive in the archives for this one
DAMMMMM ITS FUCKING UNBELIEVABLY MIND BLOWING IT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING EVER IM TOTALLY HONORED AND TREMENDOUSLY THANKFUL TO BE ABLE TO SEE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SUPERIOR GORGEOUS REAL DICK. THE BLACK MANS DICK IS THE MOST ADDICTING MOST LIFE CHANGING LIFE ALTERING OBJECT THAT HAS BEEN THE ONLY THING THAT I AM ABLE TO BUST A NUT LOOKING AT ONLY BBC
REAL MANS DICK THANKFUL TO BE

We met a black guy when on holiday in Jamaica, he was not young but nice and we ended up flirty friends , one evening he invited us back to his place where things got hot and Kim ended up naked with him , his cock was not huge but his balls were , after lots of sex Kim started to suck him off , after some time he grunted and that’s when i witnessed the biggest cum load I have ever seen in any man it just poured out for ages , we kept in contact for some years and Kim enjoyed his load on many occasions .

Omg my first bf was black and Latino and he came like a fountain it was incredible. Only had one other guy who came that much but he thought cum was nasty and didn’t want to share it lol

Back