DickyLean

Male
Real Person
From
MD, US
Hello everyone,

Im a little new to this site so I’m gonna test it out. Im a black male who lives near Woodlawn, MD and seeking any woman who would like to come give my bbc a try. Im 6ft, athletic, and have locs. Im pretty dominant but open to trying more different kinks but nothing having to do with other men or butt play. If interested you can email me at dickylean6@gmail.com and we can talk on there.

Attachments

• IMG_6551.jpeg
    IMG_6551.jpeg
    189.8 KB · Views: 51
Hello everyone,

Im a little new to this site so I’m gonna test it out. Im a black male who lives near Woodlawn, MD and seeking any woman who would like to come give my bbc a try. Im 6ft, athletic, and have locs. Im pretty dominant but open to trying more different kinks but nothing having to do with other men or butt play. If interested you can email me at dickylean6@gmail.com and we can talk on there.
Wife wants a bbc and is ready

Older white female. Very oral and loves black cock will be in Md this week and looking for a black cock to play with as hubby dresses up in a dress 👗 and watch as she pleases black cock. Come one come more , she can even host

Hello everyone,

My older wife loves black cock and would love to suck and play with that !!! Would love to dress 👗 up and watch as you two have fun. Even love if you make fun of me in a dress as you do her

Would love to give you sex if you want an older white female ! Would want my hubby there in a dress 👗 so he could watch you do me If you like I can host when in Md. You can even bring a friend

Back