Black American: Planning on moving to the EU need help.

Hi, so things occurred in my life that I’ll be able to move to another country. And I plan on moving to Europe. Portugal is top of my list but I’d like recommendations. I’m a black American, I have enough to purchase or rent a nice place, and I’m looking to continue my lifestyle and want to be in a country where it’s not too racist that I can meet other likeminded people for good times. I don’t care about people staring or none of the small stuff. I don’t want violent racism though, as I don’t want to damage my chances of losing my residency by beating someone’s ass lol. I plan on remaining in the lifestyle for a longer period. So considering all of this what places do you think would work? Let me know or dm me thank you!!
Well i would have to say move to England the white women here love big black cock, they are no drive by shootings & the cops do not pull black car drivers over & shoot them, so win win.

Hi, so things occurred in my life that I’ll be able to move to another country. And I plan on moving to Europe. Portugal is top of my list but I’d like recommendations. I’m a black American, I have enough to purchase or rent a nice place, and I’m looking to continue my lifestyle and want to be in a country where it’s not too racist that I can meet other likeminded people for good times. I don’t care about people staring or none of the small stuff. I don’t want violent racism though, as I don’t want to damage my chances of losing my residency by beating someone’s ass lol. I plan on remaining in the lifestyle for a longer period. So considering all of this what places do you think would work? Let me know or dm me thank you!!
Spain can be a nice place. Depending where you want to go in spain here are a lot of place where are a lot of different people from different culture where you will not fell discriminated

Well i would have to say move to England the white women here love big black cock, they are no drive by shootings & the cops do not pull black car drivers over & shoot them, so win win.
Please. Stop providing information being misleading. England is depressing, cold, always raining, ridiculously expensive with little value for money. I have lived there, and in czech republic and Canada, I know. Plus after austerity, covid and brexit, things are not definitely not going well and many british people are leaving for the continent and abroad. Always makes me laugh when I read people saying british women "love BBC." Absurd fantasy. Only a small fraction are into that kind of thing. In fact many of british are very prejudiced, particularly towards blacks, and most women there would absolutely not be involved with one. The difference is they are more discreet with their racial prejudices and it is not in-your-face like american racism. You also have had several anti-ehnic, anti-immigrant riots there recently.

Last edited:
Please. Stop providing information being misleading. England is depressing, cold, always raining, ridiculously expensive with little value for money. I have lived there, and in czech republic and Canada, I know. Plus after austerity, covid and brexit, things are not definitely not going well and many british people are leaving for the continent and abroad. Always makes me laugh when I read people saying british women "love BBC." Absurd fantasy. Only a small fraction are into that kind of thing. In fact many of british are very prejudiced, particularly towards blacks, and most women there would absolutely not be involved with one. The difference is they are more discreet with their racial prejudices and it is not in-your-face like american racism. You also have had several anti-ehnic, anti-immigrant riots there recently.
What country would you recommend if you don't mind me asking?

Don't beat around the bush, tell us how you really feel :)

Back