Black American: Planning on moving to the EU need help.

Here's what you wrote on Jul 25th 2023 :

Free watermelonsat Harris Teeter's today only ... you better hurry. They're the ones with seeds, so it'll give you something to spit out.

I suppose you are going to deny that too?
nope I won't deny it. NOW, go back a few posts on that thread and see WHAT provoked me to post that comment. And post those comments here as well. You won't do that, will ya, cause it discredits the purpose you posted my comment about .... show half the truth, its what you do.

Sort of like NFL football ... a defensive player starts with an infraction on an offensive player, the offensive player retaliates, and its the offensive player who's called for the foul, 2/3 of the time. So SHOW THE WHOLE STORY, not just part of it. I don't start them, I respond to them.

Last edited:
Then quit LYING and quit posting about me ... pretty easy to stop. You're like Hoping Hubby, you like to instigate the arguments because you have no topic to talk about.
Cease & Desist to stop being addressed.
Post in thread 'Wave of Migration to Europe' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/wave-of-migration-to-europe.298359/post-5775009

Post in thread 'Black American: Planning on moving to the EU need help.' https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...oving-to-the-eu-need-help.304278/post-5813363

Liar liar pantyhose on 🔥 🧚🏻...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

the fact he/she/they been doing this since 2016 is nuts.
You sure got your facts wrong. Listen to these MagaTards ... I'm just responding back to their insults.
And, by the way, I've been here since 2010, bigguy.
I don't want to damage your thread ... but I do have a right to defend and respond to their insults. You're seeing one side of the story, which is what THEY want you to see.

Notice the sentence in H-H's copy with Falcond ... quote: "I clearly gave the man a warning if he continued the name callings I would report him ... his words back ... "report me" ... so I did."

You mention I've been doing this since 2016 ... that's the exact length of time H-H has been following me around this website applying his smart ass remarks trying to start arguments. Started with the Trump election. And what will end up happening HERE will be the same that happens to all the threads he starts his arguments.

Its your thread ... you should control it. Tell everyone to STICK to the TOPIC or leave. And I'll kindly quit posting and leave as well. Really simple.

Last edited:
You sure got your facts wrong. Listen to these MagaTards ... I'm just responding back to their insults.
I don't want to damage your thread ... but I do have a right to defend and respond to their insults. You're seeing one side of the story, which is what THEY want you to see.

Notice the sentence in H-H's copy with Falcond ... quote: "I clearly gave the man a warning if he continued the name callings I would report him ... his words back ... "report me" ... so I did."

You mention I've been doing this since 2016 ... that's the exact length of time H-H has been following me around this website applying his smart ass remarks trying to start arguments. Started with the Trump election. And what will end up happening HERE will be the same that happens to all the threads he starts his arguments.

Its your thread ... you should control it. Tell everyone to STICK to the TOPIC or leave. And I'll kindly quit posting and leave as well. Really simple.

You called Swirl a liar for saying you had been banned...you said:
I have not been or have I EVER been suspended ... ANOTHER LIE from you.
View attachment 7348519
Can you pull up your big boi pants and just admit you are the liar since I provided PROOF you were banned....just as we've proven you lied about being a Gold Star family, and about your family/how long you've been married/how old your k.ids are.

Why it's almost like you're pathologically on here spewing lies.

GTCCmfmXYAAZB0T.jpg

You called Swirl a liar for saying you had been banned...you said:
I was referring to the website, dipshit. If you want "how many temperary times" from threads, it'd be 2 or 3 ... none over a week. Now, go prove me wrong on that, shithead.
How 'bout finding someone else to bother on this site or at least man up to a Shelbyville KY visit ... my treat.
Now, buzzzz the fuck off and take your heel hound, SquirrelSexr with you.

I was referring to the website, dipshit. If you want "how many temperary times" from threads, it'd be 2 or 3 ... none over a week. Now, go prove me wrong on that, shithead.
How 'bout finding someone else to bother on this site or at least man up to a Shelbyville KY visit ... my treat.
Now, buzzzz the fuck off and take your heel hound, SquirrelSexr with you.
Follow your own declaration BottomBitchBoi.
Don't engage me in any manner.
This says it all MouthNfags🖕🏽🤣🖕🏽...

Post in thread 'Wave of Migration to Europe' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/wave-of-migration-to-europe.298359/post-5775009

Last edited:
Back