Black American: Planning on moving to the EU need help.

... and that's a lie, of course you 'Tards wouldn't know the difference between truth & a lie. If I said those things, point them out to me.

You're quite the liar in addition to being a racist. It takes an incredibly low POS to lie about being a gold star family, claiming your grandfather and two uncles died fighting in WWII when they all survived (if they even fought in the war)
1721449247757.png

You're quite the liar in addition to being a racist. It takes an incredibly low POS to lie about being a gold star family, claiming your grandfather and two uncles died fighting in WWII when they all survived (if they even fought in the war)
View attachment 7346589
The country is in good hands...Levine is a professor of pediatrics and psychiatry at the Penn State College of Medicine...With the publication of DSM–5 in 2013, “gender identity disorder” was eliminated and replaced with “gender dysphoria...💊👌😉🤡🖌🎨🖼

1000007108.jpg

The country is in good hands...Levine is a professor of pediatrics and psychiatry at the Penn State College of Medicine...With the publication of DSM–5 in 2013, “gender identity disorder” was eliminated and replaced with “gender dysphoria...💊👌😉🤡🖌🎨🖼

View attachment 7347486

This reminds me of The Emperor Wore No Clothes. People are obviously mentally ill but no one says anything. It's sad to see them parade around like clowns. It's truly an open air asylum we live in.

If you think about travelling think about the location of Portugal and Scandinavia. You can say they are on the edge of Europe… when you see it from the Portuguese perspective you’re not in a couple of hours in another country than Spain.
For this I would suggest the Netherlands, Belgium or western Germany (for example Cologne). There you have good infrastructure and it’s like in the middle of the continent.
The latest poll--from AMSTERDAM!--lists Cologne as kinkiest city in the known universe. Topping MY to "do" list!

Last edited:
Guys like @MacNfries make me want to leave this site. How is it possible that he is still a member of this site and not removed because of his antics, I asked for advice, not a racist tirade. Is it because he's a paying member! I hope not. @ManInBlack Help if you can.
I don't initiate the arguments, just respond to the racial slurs they call me. I'm sure its easier to point ONLY my comments and not mention the slurs that have been directed at me. I'm not partial to anyone ... get treated like you treat me. Pretty simple.

Last edited:
I don't initiate the arguments, just respond to the racial slurs they call me. I'm sure its easier to point ONLY my comments and not mention the slurs that have been directed at me.
Dude no one even asked for you thoughts. this is an older thread of mine. You jumping in to hijack the discussion because of what? Everyone knows you as the racist gooner you are. If they get mad at the sight of you in threads, maybe its because of the reputation you've created for yourself. Look in the mirror.

dude no one even asked for you thoughts.
DUDE? what's a DUDE?
If you address me in a comment, I certainly have a right to respond to it.
Swirlsexr has called me practically everything under the stars ... no one said anything about his slurs directed to me.
I don't initiate, I retaliate ... don't want to be called a name, don't call ME names, pretty simple, actually.

DUDE? what's a DUDE?
If you address me in a comment, I certainly have a right to respond to it.
Swirlsexr has called me practically everything under the stars ... no one said anything about his slurs directed to me.
I don't initiate, I retaliate ... don't want to be called a name, don't call ME names, pretty simple, actually.
Do you just troll forums for things you hate reading and start going off or what? If you gave beef w him. Keep it off my thread. If you don't have any value to provide move on. I'm sure you have more important things to do in your life?

Do you just troll forums for things you hate reading and start going off or what? If you gave beef w him. Keep it off my thread.
That's a very fair request and I'll honor that request IF you tell the others the same thing. They keep posting insults HERE, I'll post responses similar back .... very simple.
So, don't single me out.

That's a very fair request and I'll honor that request IF you tell the others the same thing. They keep posting insults HERE, I'll post responses similar back .... very simple.
So, don't single me out.
I've been trying to get legit advice and get blindsided by racist comments, not by you but others. Still I have seen you use that racist language before, so please keep of my threads.

I've been trying to get legit advice and get blindsided by racist comments, not by you but others. Still I have seen you use that racist language before, so please keep of my threads.
I don't like being called a cracker ... any more than you like being called a "N" ... so kindly address the others as well. I have no beef with you whatsoever ... lets not make it one.

Last edited:
... and that's a lie, of course you 'Tards wouldn't know the difference between truth & a lie. If I said those things, point them out to me.

Here's what you wrote on Jul 25th 2023 :

Free watermelonsat Harris Teeter's today only ... you better hurry. They're the ones with seeds, so it'll give you something to spit out.

I suppose you are going to deny that too?

Martin Tv Show GIF by Martin

Back