Birthday sex.

Rene Mills

Female
Real Person
From
MT, US
I was reading a post a few days ago about a guy looking for birthday sex. It gave me an idea. We are traveling right now and one of my lovers had a birthday yesterday. I timed passing through and getting a hotel and invited him over for a dr ink. When I opened the door I shouted Happy Birthday and gave him a big hug and kiss. He said “oh my God, you remembered”. I said let’s make this a birthday to remember. He threw me on the bed and was all over my pussy.IMG_7192.jpeg We had an amazing night. This morning he said it’s the best birthday he’s ever had. Anyone else love birthday sex?

I was reading a post a few days ago about a guy looking for birthday sex. It gave me an idea. We are traveling right now and one of my lovers had a birthday yesterday. I timed passing through and getting a hotel and invited him over for a dr ink. When I opened the door I shouted Happy Birthday and gave him a big hug and kiss. He said “oh my God, you remembered”. I said let’s make this a birthday to remember. He threw me on the bed and was all over my pussy.View attachment 7527915 We had an amazing night. This morning he said it’s the best birthday he’s ever had. Anyone else love birthday sex?
Oh fuck me yes

I was reading a post a few days ago about a guy looking for birthday sex. It gave me an idea. We are traveling right now and one of my lovers had a birthday yesterday. I timed passing through and getting a hotel and invited him over for a dr ink. When I opened the door I shouted Happy Birthday and gave him a big hug and kiss. He said “oh my God, you remembered”. I said let’s make this a birthday to remember. He threw me on the bed and was all over my pussy.View attachment 7527915 We had an amazing night. This morning he said it’s the best birthday he’s ever had. Anyone else love birthday sex?
Glad you had a great time :)

Back