Birth Control....On to Off

Sorry that you lost your wife to her black boyfriend. Seems like she is happy being fucked by her black boyfriend and having his 3 black babies. Has he married your ex-wife or is she just another one of his white fuck holes?
Thank you for your thoughtfulness. My ex wife is mommy to 3 biracial children. She has not married her black boyfriend. While he is a nice guy and good to her, I often wonder about their social life and whether they participate in other biracial sex where some of his buddies may be getting action with her. I think she would be game for that kind of activity but I do not know for sure. Our white *******, now 19 and a college student, has been exposed to almost exclusively black guys. She doesn't say much about her dating life but I hope she doesn't stop with her birth control.

Thank you for your thoughtfulness. My ex wife is mommy to 3 biracial children. She has not married her black boyfriend. While he is a nice guy and good to her, I often wonder about their social life and whether they participate in other biracial sex where some of his buddies may be getting action with her. I think she would be game for that kind of activity but I do not know for sure. Our white *******, now 19 and a college student, has been exposed to almost exclusively black guys. She doesn't say much about her dating life but I hope she doesn't stop with her birth control.
I figures that he would not marry your ex-wife because he knows she is a dirty slut; great for fucking but NOT to marry. Hopefully he is having your ex-wife be a fuck toy and cum dumpster for his friends, a top notch black gang bang bitch.
If your ******* is dating black guys at 19, she will probably having some black guys baby just like your ex-wife did.
I hope she doesn't stop her birth control for your sake.

My wife got pregnant by her black boyfriend while she and I were still married. She was cheating behind my back and when she got pregnant she came crying to me. I thought she was pregnant by me and couldn't understand why she was so upset. Under great pressure, she got an abortion but then, overcome by guilt, she confessed the whole affair. Two days later she decided to divorce me to go live with her black boyfriend. She has since given birth to 3 black babies by her boyfriend.
so did you pressure her to murd3r the b@by? she mightve stayed if you accepted it & loved her anyways.

so did you pressure her to murd3r the b@by? she mightve stayed if you accepted it & loved her anyways.
I didn't know anything about her cheating or her choice to have an abortion. If I had, I would have encouraged her to follow thru on the pregnancy. In the end, she wanted to be with her black boyfriend anyway.

I would be interested to hear from any females that are currently on Birth Control but with the right mentoring and in the right situation would seriously be converted to risk fucking.....what would turn your head and how do you see it happening ??
My wife hasn’t been on birth control in several years but that also explains why we have one baby and another on the way from her bull haha

When my wife’s black boyfriend comes over on the evenings, they stay in our bedroom, lock to door and I stay in the bedroom next door. I jerk off to the sounds of my wife moaning, the bed squeaking and my wife’s ass being slapped, which she loves. This goes on for about 4 to 5 hours. They use Magnum XXL condoms, but I only find one in the bathroom waste basket. I suspect they are fucking bare back after the first fuck and my wife’s moaning is louder as the night progresses.

IMG_0011.jpeg IMG_0010.jpeg

Birth control interferes with the fulfillment of sexual pleasure. Juices don’t flow as well and the hormones get fucked up. Embrace pregnancy risk

I'd love to cum in your fertile womb ..You'd look amazing with my baby growing on your sexy belly ..
It's not the first time I have heard that and I still like to know guys think I'm hot. I'm past the baby-making times now. I have been promoted to grandmother and I LOVE IT!!!! My DIL is happy to have a bit of help and guidance being a new mom.

It's not the first time I have heard that and I still like to know guys think I'm hot. I'm past the baby-making times now. I have been promoted to grandmother and I LOVE IT!!!! My DIL is happy to have a bit of help and guidance being a new mom.
I'd love to guide her and flood her womb again and again .

My wife got pregnant by her black boyfriend while she and I were still married. She was cheating behind my back and when she got pregnant she came crying to me. I thought she was pregnant by me and couldn't understand why she was so upset. Under great pressure, she got an abortion but then, overcome by guilt, she confessed the whole affair. Two days later she decided to divorce me to go live with her black boyfriend. She has since given birth to 3 black babies by her boyfriend.
The emotions are difficult to manage when you have a miscarriage or have an abortion. IMHO, that "under great pressure" part is what made her think twice and she left.

I had a gf that I brought into this lifestyle. Her husband was on board, but not with getting preg. She made a bad decision and got preg. He too pressured her to abort. She could not do it. She was 22 weeks along. They divorced and she had the baby and put it up for adoption. She said it showed what a toxic marriage she was in.

Now, I don't know your relationship, but you were in the dream scenario of many guys here. Your wife blk bred.

I hope everyone involved has learned how to improve from all this. Childr.en are a wonderful blessing that requires many yrs of love and devotion.......no matter who is the fath.er of the baby.

I hope she does and becomes a breeder like her mom with black or white babies just stay full and fucked .

Back