Biggest BBC ever taken....?

Nahhh that's White Guy penis envy stuff.

We got a saying in the Black Community...
"I never stop fucking long enough to measure it" 😅
Yes sir. If your worried about another man's dick size. It's a clear indication your getting ass. Handle your business and beat the pussy up. That will lead to you getting a call back for another round. Just remember men do what they want. Boys do what they can. Get off line. And get into some pussy

Well i see that pov but guys just have to know their official measurement for ego purposes and if youvget.

Wrong silly white boy...
guys with big dicks never have to worry about measuring our size 🙄 we already know how BIG it is. our 'EGO' gets fed from all the white pussy we stretch out

I can tell you about the girthiest BBC I’ve ever taken. Slightly longer than 8 inches, but 7 inches of circumference. It took quite some time to move from pain to pleasure. Excitement and additional lubrication are key! 😂

I can tell you about the girthiest BBC I’ve ever taken. Slightly longer than 8 inches, but 7 inches of circumference. It took quite some time to move from pain to pleasure. Excitement and additional lubrication are key! 😂

My ex wife took our black friend and he was at 10-11 inches and I literally ****** her into being with him because I caught her in a lie about an affair she had at her job. And I told her in Incredible detail how she had to I'mmediatly start giving him head as soon he pulled him out in front of her and she followed directions perfectly but as soon as she grabbed a hold of him she realized he was hanging that low soft and he just kept growing and growing in her mouth and hand and the whole time she told me later all she kept thinking about was how much he was going to hurt her once he started to have sex with her but what made it so incredibly both times he FUCKED her that day he broke into her with smoothest rythym she had ever felt and both times he FUCKED her he such a magic rythym as she described him. That what made it so great watching her all that size and he was such a stud he knew exactly how to work her.

Back