Biggest Age Difference

When I was 22 married hubby was videotaping me fucking my black 42yrd black stud he asked me to fuck his Dad. So that next weekend we went to his Dads place for a cook out. My stud introduced my husband as my brother and me as his girlfriend. After dinner I took Dads hand asked if I could talk to him. Leading him to bedroom where he pounded me real good. Dad was 64 and hung bigger then his *******. Was not the last time I fucked him. He was never fooled that my husband was my brother.
Oh myyyyyyy , that is so erotic to think thaht she was fucking both her lover and his d@d. And not the only time she fucked him ;) JJ's d@d?

62 years older than me
She was twice my age 34 white married and the mom of my highschool girlfriend. She was my first married white woman and her first black cock and the second one she ever had in her life. To this day, I'm more attracted women that are mature. Age doesn't matter to me. Older women are more confident and sure about what they want and need and more willing to explore the things they've been missing from their husbands of 25 years

T
She was twice my age 34 white married and the mom of my highschool girlfriend. She was my first married white woman and her first black cock and the second one she ever had in her life. To this day, I'm more attracted women that are mature. Age doesn't matter to me. Older women are more confident and sure about what they want and need and more willing to explore the things they've been missing from their husbands of 25 years
Instant my young virgin fat thick cock head split open her cheating white married pussy lips? I knew from then on that I could make women twice my age with more experience than I had sexually feel something they never felt before. Making an older more experienced woman tell me that I was the first man that ever made her orgasm is satisfying and powerful. It was the start of fuckin older mature married white women

T

Instant my young virgin fat thick cock head split open her cheating white married pussy lips? I knew from then on that I could make women twice my age with more experience than I had sexually feel something they never felt before. Making an older more experienced woman tell me that I was the first man that ever made her orgasm is satisfying and powerful. It was the start of fuckin older mature married white women
So hot.

That must have been an amazing experience for both of you. Did she become a regular for you?
Nah he wanted too but we knew we were moving ..and she wants a young guy who can fuck longer ..he came to fast lol ....so she gave him a 2nd chance..he had a nice size uncut cock ..and she enjoyed sucking his cock
.but he just needed more experience lol.. but omg it was hot to share her with him

Back