Big does not mean better for every woman, so to you women who want the “big ones,” stop making it seem like we all want the big ones!

most of the nerves in the vagina are only 4-6 inches deep starting at the entry of the vagina. so penis sizes of 4-7 inches with atleast an average to slightly above average girth is all most of us women need for pleasure.

And since most of the nerves are only 4-6 inches in, anything over 7 inches in length is basically useless, unless you need cervix stimulation, because 8 inches and above are the only lengths long enough to reach the cervix. So unless you need and love cervix stimulation, you don’t need a big penis!

So with that being said, the only women who are screaming about needing big penises, are the ones who need cervix stimulation.

But if 4-7 inches with average to slightly above average girth is all most of us women need, why are you women who need cervix stimulation trying to make it seem like we all need cervix stimulation when you talk about your needs?

Please know that you’e speaking for yourselves, and not the rest of us!
Having a big cock and not being able to use it is like owning a Ferrari and can't drive it.
I'm blessed with a larger than average cock so I've been told by women in the past. I'm longer than most and thicker too. I've learned over the years to skillfully use what I have. I'm able to use just the head of it to make women cum. I'm never going to hurt any woman but I'm definitely trying to get as deep as she can handle

for black men there are the corresponding black women who obviously will be gifted by nature to take their men. For white women the situation changes in my opinion. there are white women who are suitable for African men and others who are not. Did you have to struggle at the beginning or did you immediately feel suitable for black?
Suitable as in adapting to size??

most of the nerves in the vagina are only 4-6 inches deep starting at the entry of the vagina. so penis sizes of 4-7 inches with atleast an average to slightly above average girth is all most of us women need for pleasure.

And since most of the nerves are only 4-6 inches in, anything over 7 inches in length is basically useless, unless you need cervix stimulation, because 8 inches and above are the only lengths long enough to reach the cervix. So unless you need and love cervix stimulation, you don’t need a big penis!

So with that being said, the only women who are screaming about needing big penises, are the ones who need cervix stimulation.

But if 4-7 inches with average to slightly above average girth is all most of us women need, why are you women who need cervix stimulation trying to make it seem like we all need cervix stimulation when you talk about your needs?

Please know that you’e speaking for yourselves, and not the rest of us!
Good info and I been told that I be touching cervix especially when the legs are up on my shoulders. But you are right and have even talk to a couple women that have had bigger they said it’s not pleasurable past 9in and for sure passed that until comfortability is accomplished

Back