Big Black Cock worship

The question is "would you want a BBC like this or closer to this?"
it's what we tried to find a moment, as i said the max i seen was 23cm (3cm more than my man), all the others was inf to16, the 1st was probably 13 i felt nothing or almost. I count the guys we met, and all i seen on the swinger websites we suscribed... Many talk a lot, many post fake pics. Pehraps it's different in other countries but it's like that in France. It's simple, with more than 300 profiles we look, there is 3 with a dick sup or equal to 20.

My worst experience was the last night we did it, we invite a guy, the guy leave because our house is not for his taste 🤨.. i was here dressed with a tiny dress, i forgot how you say lingery for the legs...... A large view on my boobs, and the guy talk about our house... My man was angry, i quick said to the guy to leave,hopefully we found another 30mns later.

there is a big difference between fantasms and reality. Most of women here talk about bbc for a 16cm dick... but for me bbc it's lex, mandingo, drek.. and for white actors, rocco siffredi and danny.d. 16cm it's common. I even feel pity for the wives who have less than it

sorry for my english, not so easy to translate.

Back