Big Black Cock worship

I get 6 inches long x 5.5 around when i have a boner so no iam as big as some of these small cocked bulls iam 3 inches long limp and a small tight ballsack but as big as some of these little sacks.

Then you don't really have a "little" white cock, but an average one, unlike some guys that do truly have little ones under 5 inches in length. Most of whom would love to have what you've got. :D

However, I can see how, like a lot of white guys and especially the women, you could be caught up in the myth that all black men are hung like horses or feel that those are the only ones worth bothering with.
That's too bad though, because its sort of a disservice to the average black man who really isn't endowed much larger than the average white guy is. :(

Earlier I was watching football with some other people. There was the usual display of Superior Black Men on the field, and I could tell that two of the women were admiring Them. One of the women was married to a white guy and the other woman had come alone. The white guy, I guess sensing that his wife and her friend were admiring (and getting turned on) by the Black athletes, got very annoyed. They got into an argument about racial stuff, and then the conversation finally wound up with a discussion of dick size and the Black Man’s Superior Black Dick. Of course, the white male used the old adage that dick size was all the same regardless of race. I offered to settle the argument by showing them a blog. It was this site and this blog. The huge Black dicks in this blog shut the white boy up – he was speechless. The two white women started breathing hard with comments like “oh my god.” Enough said! These two white women will be going Black in the very near future.

Back