Beta white boy - How to tell my gf that I want to serve black men?

Okay, to start with. The cuckolding part has been there since I was 16 but the past two years I have generally felt more and more submissive. This got me to black men and bbc worship. I don’t feel like a faggot and I don’t want to be one. I love my girlfriend but is it wrong that I some times think of her with a real black dominant bull while I’m placed in a corner wearing a cage and a dog collar?

I really feel ashamed of myself but at the same time so turned on by the fact that I want to take orders, kneeling in front of a black man with my wife present, so that she can laugh and make me her servant.

Basically, I have come to conclusion that this is the ultimate goal with her. How do I introduce her to this with out scaring her?

Okay, to start with. The cuckolding part has been there since I was 16 but the past two years I have generally felt more and more submissive. This got me to black men and bbc worship. I don’t feel like a faggot and I don’t want to be one. I love my girlfriend but is it wrong that I some times think of her with a real black dominant bull while I’m placed in a corner wearing a cage and a dog collar?

I really feel ashamed of myself but at the same time so turned on by the fact that I want to take orders, kneeling in front of a black man with my wife present, so that she can laugh and make me her servant.

Basically, I have come to conclusion that this is the ultimate goal with her. How do I introduce her to this with out scaring her?
Definitely let her know tell her that thing is the two of you might even enjoy each other more I fully feminized my husband 10 years ago he has been trained in obedience and Sissy cuckold and he has been trained and bred by BBC I think the two of us love you love each other more now than what we did before because the three of us can have fun together my sissy husband me and my black lover I only date black bisexual men because my sissy husband and me we are a package deal he's had a hard time with my new lover my first two black lovers were average size one was 8 and the other one was maybe 9 in my new lover he is very very huge when he is hard he is 15 inches long and has really big black balls my husband was so scared the first night when he saw size of him so we had to get him really really high and we tied him down to the breeding bench where he gave my lover his pussy to take ownership of him tell her what excites you to my sissy husband loves to be spanked in front of people so when I have a party my lover always puts him over his knees and spanks him he gets so excited and it only takes a couple slaps before his rock hard and then maybe a minute after that and he shoots his load all over I love my husband he's such a sissy I loved it watch him play with other sissies my husband is so happy and if you tell your girlfriend she will help you out especially when you are going to let her have a black lover and that lover is going to hit spots where you never could hit and both of you will be satisfied

Back