Best hotel in vegas

Greetings to all, we traveled to Las Vegas between August and September 2021, I would like to ask you what is the best hotel where we can meet a third party or bull? my wife is dying of desire but we do not want it to be something previously coordinated, but to flow naturally

You may want to try Downtown if hoping for a more "spontaneous" meeting. But you will have to do some promoting with what she wears and eye contact with whom you want to approach if just hoping a good looking black bull will hit on her.

So I suggest, The D, Downtown Grand, and the Circa if trying to keep it classy. Or Binions if just want a hotel that may have a lot of black guys roaming around

You may want to try Downtown if hoping for a more "spontaneous" meeting. But you will have to do some promoting with what she wears and eye contact with whom you want to approach if just hoping a good looking black bull will hit on her.

So I suggest, The D, Downtown Grand, and the Circa if trying to keep it classy. Or Binions if just want a hotel that may have a lot of black guys roaming around
Thanks!!!

circa is a hotel that we have in
Mind you, we really like the pool and the bars, preferably we are looking for someone who speaks Spanish, who is friendly and not very direct, the idea is that the topic flows naturally.

You would be best adviced to make contact with a bull on a site like this. There aren’t usually a lot of black guys in Vegas and most folks are with friends and have their stay planned. Make a connection online first and ensure she gets what she needs during your stay.

ok I understand, thanks, ideally we will look for something like this

black or white, we don't care
minimum 1.80 cm tall (my wife is 1.80)
toned and well dressed body, shirt and jeans
if possible with a provision of 18 cm or more
please speak Spanish
who knows how to approach us with something completely casual, so that it is not seen that there is a prior coordination

You would be best adviced to make contact with a bull on a site like this. There aren’t usually a lot of black guys in Vegas and most folks are with friends and have their stay planned. Make a connection online first and ensure she gets what she needs during your stay.
Agree and you may not have time to locate, meet with them to find out if you both are comfortable with each other. Start your search and built relationship with one online prior to coming to Las Vegas.

Back