Best experience stories

Tell me all about your best stories!

Mine:
It was my wife's first time. We met him at the hotel and he started stripper her down slowly, kissing every inch of her body. They moved to the bed and he ate her out but then flipped her ontop of him. He said "are you ready? No going back?" She said yes and he slipped insider her. This was the first cock she's ever had other than mine. She rode him for a good bit then he took her doggy and I watched him jackhammer into her from behind. Then thin moved to the wall and there was a mirror on the other side of the room. She looked into it, seeing herself being fucked, and then looked at him and smiled. I wish I had recorded it because I finally saw my wife turn into a slut.

We were a married couple, my wife flirted with a young black bartender, he followed us to our hotel room. by that time my heart was pounding. She excused herself to remove her thong and the bra from her 40EE boobs. she lifted her skirt and gave the young man access to 11 inch penis.

Our first bbc was when a white police officer stood us up. He got sick. So we called a black guy we met a year previous at Margaritaville and he jumped at the opportunity. He had an hour drive in a storm.

He came in and we visited while having drinks. I received a call from the ******* so I excused myself. Minutes later I came back and he was finishing in her mouth after face fucking her on the couch. That alone was surprising because she rarely allowed me to cum in her mouth in those days.

After awhile we were ready to go when he grabbed her and started kissing her. He put her on the couch and fucked her again and came again. From that day forward she became fixed on black men. And I became fixed on finding attractive black men for her to play with.

Attachments

• IMG_6322.mov
    31.1 MB
Last edited:
Our first bbc was when a white police officer stood us up. He got sick. So we called a black guy we met a year previous at Margaritaville and he jumped at the opportunity. He had an hour drive in a storm.

He came in and we visited while having drinks. I received a call from the ******* so I excused myself. Minutes later I came back and he was finishing in her mouth after face fucking her on the couch. That alone was surprising because she rarely allowed me to cum in her mouth in those days.

After awhile we were ready to go when he grabbed her and started kissing her. He put her on the couch and fucked her again and came again. From that day forward she became fixed on black men. And I became fixed on finding attractive black men for her to play with.
WOW, first date and he used her bare, NICE!

My wife's first time, it was through my work I met a BBC, who a day later he invited me to an AFRO-TROPICAL night and he told me to take my wife. and that night I saw her being fucked by this BBC right in front of me. After that day she became addicted to BBC
BBC is so addictive !

She is hot and sexy

Went down to Vegas on a vacation with my husband. Our plans included nothing but spending time in the pools and drinking all day long. The sun was great, the drinks were better, and we loved every minute of it.

Later on in the day we met two amazing dark skinned guys and started talking with them. Both of them were very flirty and I am sure as we drank more all the inhibitions of all us went out the window. I had worn a modest one piece suit down to the pool and one of the men said my butt was too cute to keep hidden and then proceeded to pull up on the back of my suit turning into a bit of a thong back. It felt naughty and my butt was still in the water so I did not mind and hubby did not seem to mind either.

A few more drinks later and one of the men was grinding himself against my but while his friend rubber my clit and pussy lips from the front. My husband watched and smiled. It was then suggested by one of the men we go up to the room. We grabbed our shoes and towels and quickly made our way to our suite. My husband excused himself for a shower as my suit was quickly removed and I was pushed down to the bed.

Not sure how long things went on for and what my husband did but the two men proceeded to use and enjoy every part of my body multiple times for the next bit giving me multiple orgasms and cum inside and on my body. When things were done I was exhausted and the sun was long gone from the window.

Went down to Vegas on a vacation with my husband. Our plans included nothing but spending time in the pools and drinking all day long. The sun was great, the drinks were better, and we loved every minute of it.

Later on in the day we met two amazing dark skinned guys and started talking with them. Both of them were very flirty and I am sure as we drank more all the inhibitions of all us went out the window. I had worn a modest one piece suit down to the pool and one of the men said my butt was too cute to keep hidden and then proceeded to pull up on the back of my suit turning into a bit of a thong back. It felt naughty and my butt was still in the water so I did not mind and hubby did not seem to mind either.

A few more drinks later and one of the men was grinding himself against my but while his friend rubber my clit and pussy lips from the front. My husband watched and smiled. It was then suggested by one of the men we go up to the room. We grabbed our shoes and towels and quickly made our way to our suite. My husband excused himself for a shower as my suit was quickly removed and I was pushed down to the bed.

Not sure how long things went on for and what my husband did but the two men proceeded to use and enjoy every part of my body multiple times for the next bit giving me multiple orgasms and cum inside and on my body. When things were done I was exhausted and the sun was long gone from the window.
Wow great story. Hopefully you got to see them again the next day too

We'd been with our friend a few times. I always only watched. They'd mess around then have sex, then he'd leave and she and I had some good sex after. Same deal each time. They'd get done, he'd get dressed, she walked him to the door, they had a goodnight kiss. She always came back and tell me he fingered her puss while they kissed.
One night went like usual but when she came back he was with her. She said he wanted one more and was I ok with it. I was like WTF?? but it was damn exciting.

Back