BEST CARIBBEAN ISLAND FOR BBC VACATION OTHER THAN JAMAICA?

I know the question is all about relativity and my opinion may be bias. Many mention Jamaica and other islands, but I've never heard my country mentioned. As a born and raised Trini, and let me say this, I'm no meat gazer, but I'm sure there are plenty BBC there lol. Come down in Feb and witness one of the eight wonders of the world, no not my cock, lol, Carnival. This week long festival will definitely expose you to many for sure. Now if you don't feel like going there, I'm in Houston Texas haha.

I know the question is all about relativity and my opinion may be bias. Many mention Jamaica and other islands, but I've never heard my country mentioned. As a born and raised Trini, and let me say this, I'm no meat gazer, but I'm sure there are plenty BBC there lol. Come down in Feb and witness one of the eight wonders of the world, no not my cock, lol, Carnival. This week long festival will definitely expose you to many for sure. Now if you don't feel like going there, I'm in Houston Texas haha.
The land of you birth is the home of the metal drums? Have been to a few of the carnivals put on by the trini imigrants local. Only one slightly negative comment about my dancing.

Could you be more specific 😁please
I've only been a few times, both with my wife. We merely observed the first time. He was thin and in shape, older (40s?) With a huge, albeit flaccid, black dick. The second time (summer of 2019 we were on a cruise with a stop in st maarten) didn't have a lot of time and he had a lot of women around getting photos with him and asking to touch "it". I walked up and talked to him for a bit. Don't remember his name but he said he lives local and is there almost every day and has had plenty of action just by showing up to the beach.

I've only been a few times, both with my wife. We merely observed the first time. He was thin and in shape, older (40s?) With a huge, albeit flaccid, black dick. The second time (summer of 2019 we were on a cruise with a stop in st maarten) didn't have a lot of time and he had a lot of women around getting photos with him and asking to touch "it". I walked up and talked to him for a bit. Don't remember his name but he said he lives local and is there almost every day and has had plenty of action just by showing up to the beach.
Seems quite a character the posh ladies on the boat must have thought wtf lol

Would have been funny with the very innocent ones stumbling across to that guy
That probably does happen if people don't read about the excursions there. As I said, the beach is half nude and half not (prude?) And the bar is in the middle. The guy obviously hangs out on the nude side but he is within view of the bar.

Back