BEFORE AND AFTER

Thanx,,,unfortunately you have to be a member to get past the opening page. Tried to sign up, couldn’t get past “username can only have numbers, letters, dashes and underscores,,,tried every combination, got the same message, oh well,,,
That's because you have become the victim of a phishing attack. Be prepared for spam in your inbox. At least somebody knows your mail address now. 🤦‍♂️ It's better not to follow arbitrary links from a webforum site; let alone entering personal data/info in any form field on a site you do not know and trust. ;) Be well Mary.

Thanx,,,unfortunately you have to be a member to get past the opening page. Tried to sign up, couldn’t get past “username can only have numbers, letters, dashes and underscores,,,tried every combination, got the same message, oh well,,,
If you ignore the login and above that click on say "Babes" "Babe Videos", or one of the pull downs, etc, it will bring you to pics or videos.
Love your vids Mary.

That's because you have become the victim of a phishing attack. Be prepared for spam in your inbox. At least somebody knows your mail address now. 🤦‍♂️ It's better not to follow arbitrary links from a webforum site; let alone entering personal data/info in any form field on a site you do not know and trust. ;) Be well Mary.
Hi Mary, it was me who tried to be helpful. All I did was copy and paste the web page. I don't even know what phishing is. Thanks nhwife for explaining what you have to do. Johnboy46

All I did was copy and paste the page address. I have done it several times before, with Lauren Rayborn and others who have series on WBW. ps. Haven't got a clue what phishing is other that using a hook and line on the local river.

Hi Mary, it was me who tried to be helpful. All I did was copy and paste the web page. I don't even know what phishing is. Thanks nhwife for explaining what you have to do. Johnboy46

that black cock is hard thinking about your wife's pussy before he even gets her undressed. He can tell it is some fine pussy he is about to fuck. I can tell by looking at her she is a good fuck
It is hot to see black cock going in her married pussy. Looks like she is loving it
Well in none of those pictures there's a wedding ring showing. Perhaps these Women are married and not wearing a ring, or perhaps they are unmarried. Who knows? 🤷‍♂️

Well in none of those pictures there's a wedding ring showing. Perhaps these Women are married and not wearing a ring, or perhaps they are unmarried. Who knows? 🤷‍♂️
Some women remove them for various reasons (like cheating), some are in “common law” relationships and don’t have any, either way, if they’re a significant other it still qualifies as cucking. I personally wear mine cause I want my hub (and everyone else), to see he’s being cucked, it’s what it’s all about. Duh,,,that’s what makes it “hurt so good”, LOL

Some women remove them for various reasons (like cheating), some are in “common law” relationships and don’t have any, either way, if they’re a significant other it still qualifies as cucking. I personally wear mine cause I want my hub (and everyone else), to see he’s being cucked, it’s what it’s all about. Duh,,,that’s what makes it “hurt so good”, LOL
i never knew you are in a cuck relationship. From the outside it always looked more like swinging or hotwife/slutwife. 🤷‍♂️

i never knew you are in a cuck relationship. From the outside it always looked more like swinging or hotwife/slutwife. 🤷‍♂️
That all depends on what aspect of being in a “cuckold relationship” means to you, it means different things to different people, where I don’t cage my hub, cut him off from sex, or humiliate him unnecessarily, I do have him fluff my bulls and clean up their cream-pies (after cumming inside me, mandatory for real cuckolding), and of course he doesn’t get his till they’ve gotten theirs.

Back