Been sharing my gf since freshman year of college

Started sharing her at parties after she begged me for months. It was originally supposed to be a private thing but ended up to where frats and many athletes know. Shes confident in her body which leads to her wearing almost nothing at parties and going out. I have learned to accept it but at times it’s hard cause I feel like everyone knows

Attachments

• IMG_7601.jpeg
    IMG_7601.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_7591.jpeg
    IMG_7591.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 172
Started sharing her at parties after she begged me for months. It was originally supposed to be a private thing but ended up to where frats and many athletes know. Shes confident in her body which leads to her wearing almost nothing at parties and going out. I have learned to accept it but at times it’s hard cause I feel like everyone knows
Man she is so tasty and gorgeous , live to be playing with her ,licking her delicious pussy

she looks hot, tell us, show us more :devil:

She looks like a freak too. Well done 👍🏾

You need to ask yourself what you want out of this. On one hand you seem OK then on the other you aren't. You need to get over it, yeah everyone knows, that ship has sailed, the milk is spilled and can't go back in the bottle. Figure out what is more important to you and go with that.

Back