Beautiful Brides

soft_white_lace_by_gestiefeltekatze-d5qbj78.jpg

On the first day of her honeymoon , married to the 6'10'' Black giant, Igwabu, fair Sabine models her one of her honeymoon lingerie ensembles.

During the bridal photoshoot the day before the wedding, the photographer -wanting to put emotion in his subject's eyes- asked, "Tell me about your groom".
Vervain answered in a dreamy whisper, "He is an athlete, NBA, so tall, deepest indigo."

The photographer couldn't help but be jealous, such a beautiful young blossom of his race, lost to the Black race.
And yet, he felt himself hardening. He tried to hide it. The blushing bride giggled.
roses_are_fragile_by_gestiefeltekatze.jpg

@TheUBM , And now the carnation-white virgin belongs to him.
Darquenn Masters, the virginal bride , his, by the customs of civilisation, by the laws of God and man. Sweet Gwendolyn, under Black Law.

Simultaneously frightening and beautiful , but elite erotic experiences always have elements of both.
This wedding night will be an elite event.
reclining_angel_by_md_arts-d7eavy7.jpg

@TheUBM , And now the carnation-white virgin belongs to him.
Darquenn Masters, the virginal bride , his, by the customs of civilisation, by the laws of God and man. Sweet Gwendolyn, under Black Law.

Simultaneously frightening and beautiful , but elite erotic experiences always have elements of both.
This wedding night will be an elite event.
reclining_angel_by_md_arts-d7eavy7.jpg
Beautiful picture

During the bridal photoshoot the day before the wedding, the photographer -wanting to put emotion in his subject's eyes- asked, "Tell me about your groom".
Vervain answered in a dreamy whisper, "He is an athlete, NBA, so tall, deepest indigo."

The photographer couldn't help but be jealous, such a beautiful young blossom of his race, lost to the Black race.
And yet, he felt himself hardening. He tried to hide it. The blushing bride giggled.
roses_are_fragile_by_gestiefeltekatze.jpg
She needs a hairdresser .......

She needs a hairdresser .......
Oh no no, she is in an emotional state, the frazzled look bridges contrasts between the serious rituals and the frantic nuptials.
She looks great. Perfect lame-tame hair would make this look like an amateur prom pic. The photographer artist. Her hair is exactly the way the photographer wants it to be.

Fearful of his stature and power, but aroused as well.
In fear and quickened breath she braces for her massive Black groom.
He will take her, break her and sanctify his hegemony over her flesh and bloodline.
Like a fragile tulip, her silken petals break away, and the blossom is deflowered.
52334112c3862ae2b04ec500a30a0584-d7bq4rr.jpg
This is my idea of the perfect look. I love red hair like this.

I love her in this white sun dress. She looks so pretty in it and I can imagine walking around in public with her with her having nothing on under it. Easy access to her gorgeous breasts and delicious pussy by me or some random stranger is really a turn on.
View attachment 487753 View attachment 487752 View attachment 487756 View attachment 487757 View attachment 487758 View attachment 487760 View attachment 487761 View attachment 487762 View attachment 487763
Loose pussy.

Fearful of his stature and power, but aroused as well.
In fear and quickened breath she braces for her massive Black groom.
He will take her, break her and sanctify his hegemony over her flesh and bloodline.
Like a fragile tulip, her silken petals break away, and the blossom is deflowered.
52334112c3862ae2b04ec500a30a0584-d7bq4rr.jpg
wonderful red hair .....like so many scot and irish women taken slave by vikings and sold to arabs in africa

Oh no no, she is in an emotional state, the frazzled look bridges contrasts between the serious rituals and the frantic nuptials.
She looks great. Perfect lame-tame hair would make this look like an amateur prom pic. The photographer artist. Her hair is exactly the way the photographer wants it to be.
=============================
How she would look after she was done with her black stud ....and after she put her dress back on

Back